They are busting Trump rght now in court

They opened the impeachment inquiry because that was the only way that the Biden's would have been investigated. That gave them subpoena power to force witnesses to testify.

LOL

More bullshit to prop up your previous bullshit.

That is utterly false. Republicans did not have to open an impeachment inquiry to investigate. Indeed, they were already investigating Biden corruption. They could have passed any authorizing resolution to investigate and still would have had subpoena power. Instead, they opened an impeachment inquiry hoping to find something with which they could impeach Biden.

The Merrick Garland DOJ was never going to investigate Joe Biden. That was obvious.

More Bullshit. Garland's DoJ investigated Biden and found he intentionally held onto classified documents.

Suspicious business dealings? Is that what you on the left are calling blatant influence peddling these days? Joe Biden knew all about what his family was doing and he looked the American people in the eyes and lied his skinny white ass off about it!

You have no evidence of influence peddling. If you did, the House would have impeached Biden.

Is Joe The Big Guy? Who else would be? It's obvious that Joe got his cut. It's also obvious that his family made millions. That in and of itself is illegal so you don't actually need to tie Joe Biden to the money...it's enough to tie his family to it and show that he was fully aware of what was happening.

Yes, Joe is "the big guy." There was one email where that was referenced by someone who had no knowledge that Joe wasn't involved in the deal. He only thought he was because Hunter portrayed it like he was. Meanwhile, an LLC was formed to manage that $5 million deal and Joe was not included in it. Furthermore, there's no evidence Joe was paid $500,000 (10%).

But even worse for you -- even had Biden been involved, and there's no evidence he was, so what? It was in 2017 AFTER he left office. You got nothing. That's why Republicans are sitting on their thumbs over this.

Actually all of those things describe influence peddling...done by the Bidens...hidden by the Biden's...and lied about by the Bidens!

So if Trump has bank records, that's evidence of influence peddling?

If Trump has shell companies, that's evidence of influence peddling?

If Trump has text messages, that's evidence of influence peddling?

Again, if there was any truth to your absurd claim they're not impeaching him because the Senate won't vote to convict, and there's not -- they wouldn't have bothered to open an impeachment inquiry. Even worse for you, they would have at least show corruption committed by Biden. They didn't even do that. At the end of the day, all they found were suspicious business dealings with some of his family members.
they have shown it.

the media just gives it little play.

So if Trump has bank records, that's evidence of influence peddling?

If Trump has shell companies, that's evidence of influence peddling?

If Trump has text messages, that's evidence of influence peddling?
Oh for god's sake...now you're going to try to say that Trump is guilty of influence peddling JUST LIKE JOE?

That tells me that you don't have any good explanations for what the Biden's have been doing for years so it's time to claim that Trump does it to?

You on the left are pathetic and predictable!

• Thanks
Reactions: AHZ

They are busting Trump rght now in court​

hillary book.jpg

Yes, Joe is "the big guy." There was one email where that was referenced by someone who had no knowledge that Joe wasn't involved in the deal. He only thought he was because Hunter portrayed it like he was. Meanwhile, an LLC was formed to manage that $5 million deal and Joe was not included in it. Furthermore, there's no evidence Joe was paid $500,000 (10%).

But even worse for you -- even had Biden been involved, and there's no evidence he was, so what? It was in 2017 AFTER he left office. You got nothing. That's why Republicans are sitting on their thumbs over this.
The guy that referred to Joe as "The Big Guy" is also the guy who cautioned Tony B never to use Joe's name because the Biden's were really paranoid about that! To which Tony B. replied "They should be!"

this is why you're losing.

you're purposefully ignorant.

Nope. I'm not the one making claims I can't prove. That would be you. And despite your repeated claims that I'm losing, you still can't articulate how I'm losing.

So basically, your posts are nothing but empty rhetoric. Sucks to be you.

Oh for god's sake...now you're going to try to say that Trump is guilty of influence peddling JUST LIKE JOE?

That tells me that you don't have any good explanations for what the Biden's have been doing for years so it's time to claim that Trump does it to?

You on the left are pathetic and predictable!

Not at all what I said.

face-palm-gif.278959

The guy that referred to Joe as "The Big Guy" is also the guy who cautioned Tony B never to use Joe's name because the Biden's were really paranoid about that! To which Tony B. replied "They should be!"

How convenient.

So? Did you find that $500,000 check yet?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Nope. I'm not the one making claims I can't prove. That would be you. And despite your repeated claims that I'm losing, you still can't articulate how I'm losing.

So basically, your posts are nothing but empty rhetoric. Sucks to be you.
your candidate is losing in all polls.

Polls??? :lmao:

Don't you know polls this far out from the election are utterly meaningless? Shit, how far ahead was Hillary in the polls in May, 2016?

not to mention - how many people actually answer their phones showing numbers that they don't recognize, let alone to answer poll Qs?

Forum List

Back