The Midterms Are Just Days Away

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
The midterm elections are only days away, but I don't hear much chatter about it from either party, but more Republicans than Democrats,... I wonder why that is. Hmmm,.... 🤔

You just go ahead and believe what you want.

Asshole.

Hey fuck you, I was being nice! This nation is about to have a fuel shortage again right before Thanksgiving and Christmas which means food shortages and turkey and ham prices will be through the roof. Thank your buddy Brandon for it.

merry-christmas-you-filthy-animals-gun.gif

The site locked up in mid post.

Ah, yeah I looked back and saw.

The Democrat supporters are nearly all overwhelmed with the predictions. Some may even decide to defect early, to be on the winning side.
For a prediction to liven the discussion: All charges against Trump will lose momentum if the Dem party is hurt as much as the predictions indicate. All legal action against Trump depends mostly on his popularity as judged by America's political climate.
No action can be taken against Trump if the Republican party is on enough solid ground to threaten revolution or threaten a mass gun display of murder on America's streets.

The rubber will have met the road for the DOJ and Merrick Garland as he is left fearing to act.

I have to predict that fascism in America has gained solid footing, if the election favours Trump's intentions with a convincing red victory.

If so, Americans should not imagine that the trend can be reversed in any future election!

The Democrat supporters are nearly all overwhelmed with the predictions. Some may even decide to defect early, to be on the winning side.
For a prediction to liven the discussion: All charges against Trump will lose momentum if the Dem party is hurt as much as the predictions indicate. All legal action against Trump depends mostly on his popularity as judged by America's political climate.
No action can be taken against Trump if the Republican party is on enough solid ground to threaten revolution or threaten a mass gun display of murder on America's streets.

The rubber will have met the road for the DOJ and Merrick Garland as he is left fearing to act.

I have to predict that fascism in America has gained solid footing, if the election favours Trump's intentions with a convincing red victory.

If so, Americans should not imagine that the trend can be reversed in any future election!
Run along duck. American adults are speaking here. We don't care to hear the Canadian noise makers.

Forum List

Back