Holy. Fucking. Shit. otto105 said the quiet part out loud. Like all Democrats (and I mean all Democrats), Otto is a fiercely racist douche who views “black children” as “unpleasant things”.

Hilarious fuck up

My kids went to an integrated public school

An astounding 80% drop in food stamps recipients in just over one year, and a 114% increase in incomes. Who could possibly argue with these results?

So incomes went up after the political theater of Corona had people not working. So EBT went down after the politics of Corona went away.

Hey, my spouse violence dropped by 50%. That's why I have only one black eye this month!

When people marvel at the rise of Donald Trump, they forget the republican base, a base so partisan they believe wrong things on top of wrong things so long as the wrong things fall in line with their brainwashing. Any need to mention any? Nah, all you need to do is think for a moment or listen to their talk. You know the words.

Maine Welfare Reforms Have Led to Big Welfare Declines-Mostly Fiction!
Unfortunately your stupid words are just empty of any real meaning and there is no "base" of any party or are your cave dwelling days preventing you from understanding the diversity of voters in the United States, mudcan?

Forum List

Back