Students Should Accept Iran's Offer of Free Education

Yes the well respected Alice Lloyd College.
~~~~~~
Tsk,tsk,tsk,.....
Democrat Neo-Marxists have striped out funding for Free Colleges in their Build Back Better Program. Jill Biden told you so....

Doesnt the US tolerate free speech any more ?
Or isit just approved speech. ?

You should go there too Tommy. They just love boys like you! :laugh:

1714764555602.png

Doesnt the US tolerate free speech any more ?
Or isit just approved speech. ?
~~~~~~
Of course the DemocratNeo-Marxists tolerate free speech as long as they spout their ideology.
They harrass and persecute all those who differ.
The proof is the more than 1,000 convicted Patriots in D.C. dungeons as compared to the perpetrators that stormed federal buildings and committed arson, looting and murder during 2020.
These are the same terrorists actors using Hamas as their anti-semetic racist tool at the present time in universities.

~~~~~~
Of course the DemocratNeo-Marxists tolerate free speech as long as they spout their ideology.
They harrass and persecute all those who differ.
The proof is the more than 1,000 convicted Patriots in D.C. dungeons as compared to the perpetrators that stormed federal buildings and committed arson, looting and murder during 2020.
These are the same terrorists actors using Hamas as their anti-semetic racist tool at the present time in universities.
Those people were tryimg to overthrow the govt. They should have been shot.

Stupidest thing Turley ever said. It would be like delivering ready my hostages to get a US/IRAN direct shooting war started.
What hostages? If the students move to Iran to study and after learning the truth about how vile a theocratic government is, they should be ignored if the students beg to return to the US. They would have made their choice and thus live with their decision. In my opinion they're not welcome back.

What hostages? If the students move to Iran to study and after learning the truth about how vile a theocratic government is, they should be ignored if the students beg to return to the US. They would have made their choice and thus live with their decision. In my opinion they're not welcome back.
If they become pawns to be used by that government, mommies and daddies at home will be publicly weep, wailing and gnashing their teeth over the mistreatment, though the little dumbasses brought it on themselves by being stupid enough to go. The fact, you or I would not give the sweat off our balls to get them back, would become immaterial, as unenlightened outrage moved us to a war, we do not need.

Forum List

Back