Soros & Obama vs Xi & WEF

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Clearly, the Fascist, Satanic Reptilian, Financial Vampire anti-America Left is not a uniform group. There are factions and groups who are now likely aligned against each other. I think that there is a behind the scenes battle for control of the democrat party this year.

Obama through his useless Body Double Biden played a big role in the 2020 steal, Xi through his Wuhan bioweapon lent a hand. Soros and the Sinaloa cartel delivered AZ

On the one hand Soros hates America and wants to end us and so does his minion Obama. Let's consider them aligned and acknowledge that Obama IV would be the end of the Republic and a Civil War. Soros and Obama are behind the large and growing Hamas (Death to Israel, Death to America) gigantic wing of the democrat Party.

On the other hand, Xi, and the WEF, needs us as a strong trading partner or he will have to flee for Taiwan. Xi destroying America is like a goldfish gaining his freedom by whacking the fishbowl with a wrench -- makes no sense. That's why Xi came in to handpick Newsom as his replacement for Obama IV

Soros and Obama are likely apoplectic that Xi is making a play like this.

Interesting times

Last edited:
Clearly, the Fascist, Satanic Reptilian, Financial Vampire anti-America Left is not a uniform group. There are factions and groups who are now likely aligned against each other. I think that there is a behind the scenes battle for control of the democrat party this year.

Obama through his useless Body Double Biden played a big role in the 2020 steal, Xi through his Wuhan bioweapon lent a hand. Soros and the Sinaloa cartel delivered AZ

On the one hand Soros hates America and wants to end us and so does his minion Obama. Let's consider them aligned and acknowledge that Obama IV would be the end of the Republic and a Civil War. Soros and Obama are behind the large and growing Hamas (Death to Israel, Death to America) gigantic wing of the democrat Party.

On the other hand, Xi, and the WEF, needs us as a strong USA trading partner or he will have to feel for Taiwan. Xi destroying America is like a goldfish gaining his freedom by whacking the fishbowl with a wrench -- makes no sense. That's why Xi came in to handpick Newsom as his replacement for Obama IV

Soros and Obama are likely apoplectic that Xi is making a play like this.

Interesting times
Is it that time of the month? Thoughts & prayers. :itsok:

You still think Biden will be the nominee at the DNC Chicago convention this August?
Yes. Not only that. We can bet on it. If Biden is still the nominee come August, will you quit this site? I will do the same if the reverse is true.

How about, retard. You got the guts to back up your statement? I think you are chicken and won't take up the bet but hey, prove me wrong. Go.

Yes. Not only that. We can bet on it. If Biden is still the nominee come August, will you quit this site? I will do the same if the reverse is true.

How about, retard. You got the guts to back up your statement? I think you are chicken and won't take up the bet but hey, prove me wrong. Go.

If I had a sock account, I'd make that bet

Let me see if I can get my Mal account back

Bye....:bye1:

Since the other guy did not have the guts... let's see if you have it.

Same bet. If Biden is still the nominee come August, will you quit this site? I will do the same if the reverse is true.

Let's see if you have the guts to take me up on it. I don't think any of you retards will but hey, surprise me. Go.

Same bet. If Biden is still the nominee come August, will you quit this site? I will do the same if the reverse is true.

Let's see if you have the guts to take me up on it. I don't think any of you retards will but hey, surprise me. Go.
There is a better than 50% chance he won't be... but I want the old crook to be the nominee... so why vote against my self interest?...

I have no sock accounts, so in the event Obama and Soros prevail, I would not be able to post here.

Forum List

Back