Should Women be Allowed to Vote?

I know that most MAGA posters on this site were probably alive when laws were passed that allowed women to vote. That's why they would vote for this guy.

Making America great again - when women and minorities knew their place!

Well, to answer your question, since women are the majority of the nation, more women are graduating College than men, and women are most often the ones doing family budgeting...a better question to ask is "Why do men get to vote?"

Yeah, hormones or not, they should. My opinion on that could be wrong.

Well, to answer your question, since women are the majority of the nation, more women are graduating College than men, and women are most often the ones doing family budgeting...a better question to ask is "Why do men get to vote?"
The vast majority of Democrats voted against the 19th amendment to the US constitution, you fucking evil moronic disgusting ignorant Democratic party of slavery supporter.

The Republican party won. Why do you stupid Democrats hate women?

Last edited:
Every non felon US citizen over the age of 18 can and should vote... this is why both the voting right and left favor voter ID to make certain only legitimate voters cast a vote....
And let me say for the record... a world without women and their prospective would be a very terrible and sad place indeed...

Every non felon US citizen over the age of 18 can and should vote... this is why both the voting right and left favor voter ID to make certain only legitimate voters cast a vote....
And let me say for the record... a world without women and their prospective would be a very terrible and sad place indeed...

Why? We'd still end up with the same lame politicians. They'd just get more votes.

Sure wimmins can vote!! S'long as day vote like der man tells 'em to. (a MISOGYNIST would say!!!)

Why? We'd still end up with the same lame politicians. They'd just get more votes.
Because if we didn't we would never hear the end of it... lol

Funny Black Woman Frustrated Angry GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

We seem to not have borders and then have borders with Progs. Other nations have their own power structures. We would have never become number one with the way things are now. And when we drop down the pecking order, we shall seethe love we wrought.

I know that most MAGA posters on this site were probably alive when laws were passed that allowed women to vote. That's why they would vote for this guy.

Making America great again - when women and minorities knew their place!

Yes. But tragically too many women vote like idiots.

Women should absolutely be able to vote. I'm just not sure they should be allowed to drive, unless it's to go grocery shopping or to drop the kids off somewhere. Learn to make a decent sandwich and then we'll talk about driving.

Women should absolutely be able to vote. I'm just not sure they should be allowed to drive, unless it's to go grocery shopping or to drop the kids off somewhere. Learn to make a decent sandwich and then we'll talk about driving.

Yes, we know. All conservative women know that the true creepy women-haters are liberal men, as you so lovingly reveal here.

Women (according to YOU):

--Can't drive
--Need to learn to make sandwiches
--Main function is to tote kids
--AND VOTE DEM

Liberal men are the worst

A high percentage of men are not monsters. A fair amount are monsters or have the ability to be so. In harder times, they show up and many have power. That is reality. This is not a TV show or theatrical movie when it gets here.

Forum List

Back