Good advice to young women be a good wife and mother

"I got silly-cone titties and botox lips and a ring in my nose and tattooed eyebrows and camel hair eyelashes and high heel shoes and plastic fingernails and expensive perfume and butt implants and shave my twat and painted toenails to attract men"
514ebf510eb2b.jpeg

There's the problem. It's always been the problem. The male as scapegoat has been getting flak since ... well ..... a very long time. Do you want just a little bit of honesty? OK. The burden women carry is (for the greatest part) from other women. "I got silly-cone titties and botox lips and a ring in my nose and tattooed eyebrows and camel hair eyelashes and high heel shoes and plastic fingernails and expensive perfume and butt implants and shave my twat and painted toenails to attract men" ... or ... "To feel better about myself". Pure bull shit. All of that crap is to impress their female friends who encourage that shit.
The fucking lip injections….

What man do they think is attracted to those weird duck lip faces?

100% for other women when they’re trying to attract a man

There's the problem. It's always been the problem. The male as scapegoat has been getting flak since ... well ..... a very long time. Do you want just a little bit of honesty? OK. The burden women carry is (for the greatest part) from other women. "I got silly-cone titties and botox lips and a ring in my nose and tattooed eyebrows and camel hair eyelashes and high heel shoes and plastic fingernails and expensive perfume and butt implants and shave my twat and painted toenails to attract men" ... or ... "To feel better about myself". Pure bull shit. All of that crap is to impress their female friends who encourage that shit.
This is a fair observance. Why are the Kardashians worth what they are worth? Because of influence. They have influenced millions of girls and women to be just like them, trash. The day of influencers are upon us, and most of the stuff these influencers peddle is garbage anyways. But not only do they influence products, but also lifestyles that are not attainable by most, a culture that is not to be copied, and an attitude that creates monsters.

... the Kardashians ..... have influenced millions of girls and women ...
... and transvestites.
The day of influencers are upon us, and most of the stuff these influencers peddle is garbage anyways.
Yep!
..... and an attitude that creates monsters.
Yes. Monsters are exactly what I call those women and pooftas with fat lips, rocky cheeks, and iconic Marilyn Monroe full-open-mouth grimaces. Pictures of Jocelyn Wildenstein, the Bogdanoff brothers, and Queen Silvia make me vomit. They are real monsters!

Forum List

Back