RFK Jr. Bashes Biden's Border Policy, Calls for Building the Wall and Other Measures to Secure the Border

So I guess that if the border is your issue RFK is your man then

This is one of the best critiques I've seen of the reckless Biden-Mayorkas open-border policy.

This is just one of many examples that could be cited of Kennedy's right-of-center views (LINK).

Whack-job's gotta whack.

elmo-does-it-look-like-i-care.gif

Yes, anyone who challenges your cult is a kook..................or Hitler

You be the judge.
Damn dude, and on a Sunday morning too.

Well you guys know the drill. He said the "C" word.

everybody.jpg

This is one of the best critiques I've seen of the reckless Biden-Mayorkas open-border policy.

This is just one of many examples that could be cited of Kennedy's right-of-center views (LINK).

such a reckless policy that trump won't allow congress to fix it.

that the impeachment of mayorkas went nowhere?

here is where bannon proves he is not up to karl rove or carville level politics.

after grooming that q anon base of crazies to respond in pavlovian style to the anti vax message he really thought that rfk would n't attract more trump voters?

He’s a kook.

He's no kook. You might want to consider the other side before you rush to accept the traditional news media's attack on him. You could start with this 30-minute video, which address his views on vaccines, among other things:

He's a Democrat from a huge Democrat family. Of course we've coached him to yell Build the Wall and other super cool things from the other side. It's part of the plan.

He's a Democrat from a huge Democrat family. Of course we've coached him to yell Build the Wall and other super cool things from the other side. It's part of the plan.

I might add that RFK Jr. also supports a photo ID requirement to vote, opposes allowing illegal immigrants to vote, and opposes mail-in ballots except for people who genuinely cannot make it to the polls.

First deport every politician at every level of government supporting and abetting the Invasion.

Send them to Kiev, one way, put them on no fly, never return

I might add that RFK Jr. also supports a photo ID requirement to vote, opposes allowing illegal immigrants to vote, and opposes mail-in ballots except for people who genuinely cannot make it to the polls.
Texas already does those things, except we're deemed incapable of making it to the polls once we exceed the age of 65.

FYI, RFK Jr. has sided with Texas in its immigration battle with the Biden administration.

Kennedy sees border security as a matter of national security and sovereignty, but he and Nicole Shanahan also approach the issue from a humanitarian angle, noting how the huge influx of illegals has harmed low-income areas and has made it harder for low-income people to get decent jobs.

/----/ Why does Dementia Joe support Mexican Cartels?

"Together, the Sinaloa and Jalisco cartels have caused the worst drug crisis in US history," the DEA said​

Mexico's "most powerful and ruthless" cartels operate in all 50 states and clash in American cities, the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration said in a May report.

The Jalisco and Sinaloa cartels have flooded major U.S. cities with meth and fentanyl and use violence to protect their turf, the report found.

"The deadly reach of the Mexican Sinaloa and Jalisco cartels into U.S. communities is extended by the wholesale-level traffickers and street dealers bringing the cartels’ drugs to market, sometimes creating their own deadly drug mixtures," the DEA report says. "Together, the Sinaloa and Jalisco cartels have caused the worst drug crisis in U.S. history."

Actually, what's reckless is dismantling the process for immigration and then wondering why we have an overflow of undocumented aliens.

These people have crossed oceans and mountains and deserts to get here, you think a wall that can be foiled by $35.00 worth of tools from Home Depot is going to stop them?

What we need to do is to sufficiently staff the immigration process to quickly assess and litigate asylum claims. And we need to sufficiently enforce workplace ID, instead of letting the foxes guard the henhouse.

He's no kook. You might want to consider the other side before you rush to accept the traditional news media's attack on him. You could start with this 30-minute video, which address his views on vaccines, among other things:
If this guy wasn't named Kennedy, he'd be one of those crazy stew-bums screaming at a lamp post.

/----/ Why does Dementia Joe support Mexican Cartels?

"Together, the Sinaloa and Jalisco cartels have caused the worst drug crisis in US history," the DEA said​

Mexico's "most powerful and ruthless" cartels operate in all 50 states and clash in American cities, the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration said in a May report.

The Jalisco and Sinaloa cartels have flooded major U.S. cities with meth and fentanyl and use violence to protect their turf, the report found.

"The deadly reach of the Mexican Sinaloa and Jalisco cartels into U.S. communities is extended by the wholesale-level traffickers and street dealers bringing the cartels’ drugs to market, sometimes creating their own deadly drug mixtures," the DEA report says. "Together, the Sinaloa and Jalisco cartels have caused the worst drug crisis in U.S. history."

Wow, so the War on Drugs is still as stupid now as it was 50 years ago.

It's like you people didn't learn a fucking thing from Prohibition!

FYI, RFK Jr. has sided with Texas in its immigration battle with the Biden administration.

Kennedy sees border security as a matter of national security and sovereignty, but he and Nicole Shanahan also approach the issue from a humanitarian angle, noting how the huge influx of illegals has harmed low-income areas and has made it harder for low-income people to get decent jobs.
I'm always amused when people who live in mansions pretend they suddenly care about poor working people.

Here's the reality. Poor people don't want to do the jobs that undocumented immigrants are doing.

Forum List

Back