Republicans need to force a vote to remove Congressman Henry Cuellar

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Henry Cuellar was indicted a few days ago for allegedly taking bribes from a foreign nation. The Republicans removed one of their own a few months back simply because he was indicted. Now comes the turn of a Democrat.

Meanwhile, Senate Dems have made NO EFFORT to remove Senator Menendez.

Yeah, time to remove Cuellar from the House, those are the new rules, once indicted, goodbye. Make the Dems defend Cuellar.

:rofl::rofl:

The Con Artist and crooked fraudster Georges Santos was allowed by Rs to hang out a year too long, with or without an indictment....especially since his constituents wanted him gone!

Henry Cuellar was indicted a few days ago for allegedly taking bribes from a foreign nation. The Republicans removed one of their own a few months back simply because he was indicted. Now comes the turn of a Democrat.

Meanwhile, Senate Dems have made NO EFFORT to remove Senator Menendez.

Yeah, time to remove Cuellar from the House, those are the new rules, once indicted, goodbye. Make the Dems defend Cuellar.

Do Republicans want to send the message to voters that mere indictments should disqualify you from office? :dunno: :laugh:

I'm OK with that.

The Con Artist and crooked fraudster Georges Santos was allowed by Rs to hang out a year too long, with or without an indictment....especially since his constituents wanted him gone!

Nope, the original indictment was May 2023, superseding Indictment was October 2023, he was removed December 1, 2023.

No one removes a Congressman because his constituents want him gone, that is what an election is for. That is just a plain, dumb statement by you.

I have a different take on this.

I think the regime is coming after Cuellar because he often votes against Biden, and goes on FOX News to chastise the Commander In Thief regarding the gaping wide open border.

Therefore, he must be dealt with.

I think it's possible that, just as with Trump, the real scandal is the investigation itself.

This is a Democrat problem. Republicans should stay out of it outside of funding a candidate to replace him in November.

Forum List

Back