Remember when the left made ivermectin political and not about health? Then the left as we all already knew, were totally wrong? Remember that?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Ivermectin efficacy finally proven in ‘gold-standard’ RCT – Prof Colleen Aldous
23rd January 2023 by Editor BizNews
Ivermectin and its use as a treatment for COVID-19 was catapulted to centre stage when the pandemic erased all rhyme and reason in 2020. However, even as the totality of evidence demonstrated Ivermectin’s efficacy, mainstream media and governments across the world dismissed its use based on the absence of randomised control trials. Further to that, virtually anything related to Ivermectin that made mainstream media was negative coverage of a drug that could’ve saved countless lives. Now, at last, a large randomised control study on Ivermectin efficacy for preventing and treating COVID-19 has been released, as discussed in this article by Professor Colleen Aldous, one of the drug’s fiercest advocates. Aldous, a geneticist and clinical researcher at the University of KwaZulu-Natal, raises some critical questions that we ignore at our peril. – Nadya Swart

Well that's weird. I mean Joe Rogan was railroaded for having the unmitigated gall to tell his audience that he was taking ivermectin

Then he confronted cnns so called doctor. Gupta for allowing cnn to pass along flat out known lies when Gupta knew damn well it wasn't just a "horse dewormer."

The left can and will rot in eternal hell.

Last edited:
Ivermectin efficacy finally proven in ‘gold-standard’ RCT – Prof Colleen Aldous
23rd January 2023 by Editor BizNews
Ivermectin and its use as a treatment for COVID-19 was catapulted to centre stage when the pandemic erased all rhyme and reason in 2020. However, even as the totality of evidence demonstrated Ivermectin’s efficacy, mainstream media and governments across the world dismissed its use based on the absence of randomised control trials. Further to that, virtually anything related to Ivermectin that made mainstream media was negative coverage of a drug that could’ve saved countless lives. Now, at last, a large randomised control study on Ivermectin efficacy for preventing and treating COVID-19 has been released, as discussed in this article by Professor Colleen Aldous, one of the drug’s fiercest advocates. Aldous, a geneticist and clinical researcher at the University of KwaZulu-Natal, raises some critical questions that we ignore at our peril. – Nadya Swart

Well that's weird. I mean Joe Rogan was railroaded for having the unmitigated gall to tell his audience that he was taking ivermectin

Then be confronted cnns so called doctor. Gupta for allowing cnn to pass along flat out known lies when Gupta knew damn well it wasn't just a "horse dewormer."

The left can and will rot in eternal hell.
The FDA has determined that currently available clinical trial data do not demonstrate that ivermectin is effective against COVID 19 in humans. I'll wait on ivermectin until they change their message since there are plenty of vaccines available that have been proven to work.

The FDA has determined that currently available clinical trial data do not demonstrate that ivermectin is effective against COVID 19 in humans. I'll wait on ivermectin until they change their message since there are plenty of vaccines available that have been proven to work.
Calling it nothing but a horse dewormer was a lie by the democrat media machine… propaganda to support the president in power.

The pit bull media during Trumps presidency became Lap dogs to Biden

The answer is right there in the OP ... Ivermectin wasn't proven to be effective until 2023 ... thus NOT proven beforehand ... simple cause-and-effect ... peppermint tea is FDA approved as human food ... cures everything ...

Cattle dewormer ... I get it by the quart at the local feed'n'seed ...

Calling it nothing but a horse dewormer was a lie by the democrat media machine… propaganda to support the president in power.

I found this pretty scary in the article: Professor Colleen Aldous, one of the drug’s fiercest advocates. I'd prefer studies done by impartial people. Also there were only 400 people in this Bulgarian study?

Makes one wonder how much money in ADVERTISING Pfizer etc spends on commercials per day on those networks. Not all that hard to follow the bouncing ball.

They lied and they knowingly lied.

Left wants producers to fail because they can’t be elevated to production themselves so want the achievers and producers dragged down to their level. Things will then be fair and safe spacey

The answer is right there in the OP ... Ivermectin wasn't proven to be effective until 2023 ... thus NOT proven beforehand ... simple cause-and-effect ... peppermint tea is FDA approved as human food ... cures everything ...

Cattle dewormer ... I get it by the quart at the local feed'n'seed ...

Yeah. There are also a lot of things the FDA has approved that are seriously dangerous. They don't give a yak's asshole if they're proven effective or not.

The FDA is not your fuckin friend

Neither are any of the other alphabet agencies out there. They are diabolic and corrupt.

They don't work for you, they work for riches.

Remember when the left made ivermectin political and not about health? Then the left as we all already knew, were totally wrong? Remember that?​

I learned long ago to treat them as the retarded two year old's that they mentally are. So, yes I remember it and discounted it at the time as stories full of sound and fury told by idiots.

Remember when the left made ivermectin political and not about health? Then the left as we all already knew, were totally wrong? Remember that?​

I learned long ago to treat them as the retarded two year old's that they mentally are. So, yes I remember it and discounted it at the time as stories full of sound and fury told by idiots.
Democrats don't lie and say dumb stuff because they are stupid. They are evil. There's a huge difference. Democrats want you to justify their evil acts as stupidity so they escape blame for their evil intentions.

Again with this shit?

Personally, I prefer Herd Immunity while injecting bleach

We remember what you Nazis wanted to do to us and to our children:

1714498941789.png

Forum List

Back