Real Science

ChemEngineer

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2019
Real Science Lessons shows readers the plethora of information refuting Darwinian evolution and climate change.

These are a fraction of the overall scientific refutations of the two biggest scams in contemporary science.
The evolution and climate change frauds can only be maintained by supporters continuing to censor, while refusing to admit that they were wrong.

http://RealScienceLessons.blogspot.com

Max Planck new scientific truth.jpg

Max Planck wasn't a chemist ... why should we expect him to know a science that didn't emerge until the 1960's ...

Planck never accepted GR ... in exactly the same way Einstein never accepted QM ... they sat down together and agreed to this, they were close friends ... urban legend even has Planck telling Einstein to NOT concern himself over gravity and GR ... the photoelectric work was more important ...

19th Century understandings have been superseded ... we no longer believe in spontaneous generation, maybe you shouldn't either ...

Real Science Lessons shows readers the plethora of information refuting Darwinian evolution and climate change.

These are a fraction of the overall scientific refutations of the two biggest scams in contemporary science.
The evolution and climate change frauds can only be maintained by supporters continuing to censor, while refusing to admit that they were wrong.

http://RealScienceLessons.blogspot.com

View attachment 943814
Lamarck was half right.

If you put a piece of meat in a jar, the flies will come. :p

Real Science Lessons is my website. I created it and maintain it.
I also wrote Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life.
It has beautiful five-star reviews from doctors and dentists. One of them said "I had to skim over a couple of chapters. They were too advanced for me." The Book Commentary called my book "pure genius."
A licensed clinical psychologist and PhD who is a personal friend of many years told me, "You have the most acute mind of anyone I know."

"It ain't braggin' if you really done it." - Hall of Fame Pitcher, DIzzy Dean (1910-1974)

Now let's see Dagosa and Hollie and Lakhota and Crick and their friends cite some of their compliments from learned people... if they have any.

It has beautiful five-star reviews from doctors and dentists. One of them said "I had to skim over a couple of chapters. They were too advanced for me." The Book Commentary called my book "pure genius."
A licensed clinical psychologist and PhD who is a personal friend of many years told me, "You have the most acute mind of anyone I know."

"It ain't braggin' if you really done it." - Hall of Fame Pitcher, DIzzy Dean (1910-1974)

Now let's see Dagosa and Hollie and Lakhota and Crick and their friends cite some of their compliments from learned people... if they have any.

Such a braggart. Endlessly copying and pasting the same “quotes”. Isn’t there something in your religious belief about braggarts?

Did you write those cut and paste “quotes” and attribute them to others?

Yes, it is bragging ... even if it really happened ... you had nothing to do with it ... as "God's Will be done" and not yours ... have you forgotten who the Creator is? ...

All glory to God ...

Many of us hope that the eco-fascists have invested heavily in these Green companies that went bankrupt, and show the futility of replacing gasoline and diesel engines with electric vehicles:

Update: July 15, 2015:

Obama Told America that his Green Investments Would Take The Country Forward but Instead all of them Are Going Belly Up and Taking Jobs And Taxpayer Cash With Them

President Obama’s Energy Secretary, Steven Chu who infamously said, “We have to figure out how to boost the price of gasoline to the levels in Europe.”

Below is a list of failed energy companies backed by President Barack Obama and funded with tax dollars. President Obama has gone to great lengths to support policies to advance so-called green energy technologies but so far has met with utter failure. The President plans to double down on these unproven, expensive failed technologies if he gets a second term.

List Of Failed Green Energy Jobs & Companies – By Obama

7/19/16:
The Amonix Solar:manufacturing plant in North Las Vegas, subsidized by more than $20 million in federal tax credits and grants given by Obama Administration, has closed its 214,000 square foot facility a year after it opened.

Solar Trust of America: – Filed Bankruptcy in Oakland, CA, April 3, 2012

Bright Source: – Bright Source warned Obama’s Energy Department officials in March 2011 that delays in approving a $1.6 billion U.S. loan guarantee would embarrass the White House and force the solar-energy company to close. Bright Source lost billions of dollars but is getting more money to keep trying. Can you say, “This isn’t working Mr. President?”

Solyndra: – Obama gave $500,000,000 (that’s a HALF BILLION!) in taxpayer money to Solyndra who shut its doors and laid off 1100 workers in August 2011 after billions in losses due to failure to make a solar product that works! Barack Obama was not vetted before being elected President and neither was Solyndra before Mr. Obama threw that taxpayer money down the drain of unproven technology.

LSP Energy: – LSPEnergy LP filed bankruptcy protection and a sale of its assets in Feb 2012

Energy Conversion Devices: – On February 14, 2012 Energy Conversion Devices, Inc. and its subsidiaries filed for bankruptcy

Abound Solar: – Abound Solar received a $400 million loan granee from Barack Obama then announced in June, 2012 that it would file for bankruptcy. Many of these failed corporations, such as Abound, donated MILLIONS and continue to donate to Barack Obama’s campaign. Can you say, “Democrat Slush Fund”? Yes this is illegal. But Democrats are being protected from being prosecuted, for now.

SunPower: – SunPower stopped producing solar cells in 2011 at near bankruptcy then restructured with the help of, get this, oil giant TOTAL, Inc. who owns 60% stake in SunPower. Irony? The company is still struggling.

Beacon Power: – Beacon Power Corp filed for bankruptcy protection in October, 2011 just a year after Obama approved a $43 million Government loan guarantee. They remain barely in business, still struggling to make energy that makes sense or that works at all.

Ecotality: – ECOtality, a San Francisco green-tech company that never earned any money and remains on the verge of bankruptcy after receiving roughly $115 million in two loan guarantees from President Obama, who wants to do some more of this kind of Democrat Slush Fund Guarantees after he is elected to a 2nd term.

A123 Solar: – A123 Solar received $279 million from taxpayers thanks to President Obama’s Department of Energy loan guarantees even after the Solyndra bankruptcy and is getting another $500M from Obama after a loss of $400M.

UniSolar: – Uni-Solar filed for Ch 11 bankruptcy in June 20, 2012 after laying off hundreds of workers. UniSolar received even more Obama money after showing now progress, no profits and is still failing… yet they still remain in business with Obama’s help.

Azure Dynamics: – Azure Dynamics filed for bankruptcy in June , 2012 wasting millions in Obama “Stimulus” money and received abatement on taxes owed and and several tax credits. Azure Dynamics LLC filed for bankruptcy protection in Canada and the US. Azure laid off 120 of its 160 employees in Oak Park; Boston; Vancouver, British Columbia; and the UK.

Evergreen Solar: – Evergreen Solar received $527 Million in Taxpayer money from Obama and filed bankruptcy in late 2011. Evergreen, which closed its taxpayer-supported Devens factory in March, 2011 cut more than 1800 jobs. Evergreen’s $450 million factory, turned out to be a colossal “waste” of taxpayer money.

Ener1: Ener1 Inc. received a $118 million U.S. Energy Department grant from President Obama to make electric-car batteries but filed for bankruptcy protection January 2012 after defaulting on bond debt.

List of Major Solar Contractors That Went Out of Business in 2023 & 2024 (SolarInsure.com)

Major Solar Bankruptcies include:

§ Pink Energy – Multiple States
§ MC Solar – Modern Concepts – Florida
§ Harness Power – California
§ NM Solar Group – New Mexico
§ ASA – American Solar Advantage – California
§ Kuubix Energy – California
§ Erus Energy – Arizona
§ Infinity Energy – California
§ Suntuity Renewables – Per Sunova – NJ, CA , TX
ADT Solar – Multiple States
§ Vision Solar – Multiple States