Permanent injunction against 10 round magazine ban? In California? Excellent....

I said nothing about what was the safest action.
I merely pointed out that multiple gunshots are loud and intimidating, so a large capacity magazine has additional value other than killing lots of people.
Suppressing fire is a valid tactic.
Not necessarily recommending it, just that it does work, and requires a large capacity magazine.

it's just not practicle in a civilian situation. The more rounds that are fired the more chance an innocent will be harmed or killed.
You don't get to make that decision for anyone but yourself.

Do you mean that you get to make the decision to have your misses possibly hit and kill innocents? They don't get a say in it? Actually, they do. That's why the majority have spoken about limiting bullets in mags. And neither of us get a say in that. The People have spoken.
Considering you don't want people to be able to defend themselves as effectively as possible, your concern for innocent people rings very hollow.

I'd like to see your stats on the number of uninvolved people killed in shootouts. While you're at it, look up the number of people killed by criminals when the victims aren't allowed to defend themselves.

I guarantee one number is way bigger than the other -- and not the way you want.

Effectively is in your mind. You need to reassess what normal and common means. Is it common to rig your house up like Home Alone? Do that and you won't need any firearms. Is it prudent to have bear traps hidden in the dark, dark back yard in case intruders come in that way? I guess you could justify that small children cutting through your back yard to get home might be considered an intruder. And since they have arms, they could be construed as an Armed Intruder.

Do you need a 30 rounds or 50 rounds or 100 rounds or 200 round mags or box mags to defend your home for intruders? Or you can have an M-2 50 cal MG with the Belt Ammo fed from a Panel Truck where you can run at least 1000 rounds before you need to do a barrel change. That'll stop those damned Avon Sales people cold.

For Jehovah Witness, just wire the doorbell to a car battery powered ignition coil but make sure you have standing water on the mat at all times.

Yes, these are all in excess and are in no way considered normal or common. The Courts finally came up with a limit. It's been hit and miss before. As entertaining as what I mentioned is to you, it's a friggin movie not real life. Not one dies in the movies.
People die in real life because totalitarians like you decided they don't need to defend themselves.

it's just not practicle in a civilian situation. The more rounds that are fired the more chance an innocent will be harmed or killed.

Do you mean that you get to make the decision to have your misses possibly hit and kill innocents? They don't get a say in it? Actually, they do. That's why the majority have spoken about limiting bullets in mags. And neither of us get a say in that. The People have spoken.
Considering you don't want people to be able to defend themselves as effectively as possible, your concern for innocent people rings very hollow.

I'd like to see your stats on the number of uninvolved people killed in shootouts. While you're at it, look up the number of people killed by criminals when the victims aren't allowed to defend themselves.

I guarantee one number is way bigger than the other -- and not the way you want.

Effectively is in your mind. You need to reassess what normal and common means. Is it common to rig your house up like Home Alone? Do that and you won't need any firearms. Is it prudent to have bear traps hidden in the dark, dark back yard in case intruders come in that way? I guess you could justify that small children cutting through your back yard to get home might be considered an intruder. And since they have arms, they could be construed as an Armed Intruder.

Do you need a 30 rounds or 50 rounds or 100 rounds or 200 round mags or box mags to defend your home for intruders? Or you can have an M-2 50 cal MG with the Belt Ammo fed from a Panel Truck where you can run at least 1000 rounds before you need to do a barrel change. That'll stop those damned Avon Sales people cold.

For Jehovah Witness, just wire the doorbell to a car battery powered ignition coil but make sure you have standing water on the mat at all times.

Yes, these are all in excess and are in no way considered normal or common. The Courts finally came up with a limit. It's been hit and miss before. As entertaining as what I mentioned is to you, it's a friggin movie not real life. Not one dies in the movies.
People die in real life because totalitarians like you decided they don't need to defend themselves.

Wow, that's the first time I have ever been called that. You have a very active imagination.

Is that a trick question Moon Bat?

The FUCKING BILL OF RIGHTS you moron.

The Bill of Rights have no legal standing. It's just a nice piece of paper with some nice ideas scribble on it.

So you have no right to free speech, no freedom of religion, no protection from searches and seizures of your property, no protection from cruel and unusual punishment etc because those things are just written on a nice piece of paper right, Corky?

I sure do. And even fruitcakes like you do as well. But not from the Bill of Rights. I get mine from the Constitution of the United States. All of it, not just part of it. I don't pick and choose what I will live by. I don't interpret it to suit my own views. I take the whole thing.

Really? where in the Constitution does it say you have those rights?

Here let me help you , Corky

FAQ: Basic facts about the Bill of Rights - National Constitution Center

As a distinct historical document, drafted separately from the seven articles that form the body of the Constitution, the Bill of Rights has its own fascinating story. But ever since the first 10 amendments were ratified in 1791, the Bill of Rights has also been an integral part of the Constitution.

The bill of rights became part of the Constitution of the United States. Only part of the Constitution, not all of it. You keep waving that worthless document around like it actually means something. It doesn't. Now bring it up as part of the Constitution and you will have something.

Yeah and you didn't know it was part of the Constitution and thought it was just a "nice piece of paper".

And since it is the part of the Constitution that specifically addresses the rights of the people and not the structure of the three branches of government it is the most relevant part as far as this discussion is concerned

There is nothing more terrifying than the sliding action of a Remington Mode 870 Shotgun.

The screams of the idiot homeowner who has been disarmed bearing one.

Are you telling me that in the darkness, that if you heard the sound of an mode. 870 being cycled it wouldn't either make you freeze in your tracks or flee out the first opening? I gave out a lot of awards but even I don't have an award for someone that stupid.

Wow, that's the first time I have ever been called that. You have a very active imagination.
If you don't like being called a totalitarian, stop telling people how to live their lives.

Dumbass. I bet that's not the first time you've ever been called that.

There is nothing more terrifying than the sliding action of a Remington Mode 870 Shotgun.

Are you telling me that in the darkness, that if you heard the sound of an mode. 870 being cycled it wouldn't either make you freeze in your tracks or flee out the first opening? I gave out a lot of awards but even I don't have an award for someone that stupid.
If the sound scares you so much, maybe you shouldn't break into other people's houses.

Unwieldy for inside home defense.

If you don't like being called a totalitarian, stop telling people how to live their lives.

Actually, it is the first.

As for telling you how to live your life, sorry, can't tell you that. I ain't your mommy. IF I was, I might have been tempted to drown you at birth or leave you on an iceberg for the betterment of society like many cultures have done in the past.

Unwieldy for inside home defense.

If a woman stands 5 foot 1, 100 pounds and can't really wield a weapon, a shotgun is the ideal weapon behind a closed and locked door. It doesn't even matter if she can bring it up to her shoulder. She can fire it from the waste. Sure, it's going to put a hole with the stock in the wall behind her. But the threat kicking down the door ceases to kick in the door. And the bad guy can hear the shotgun being racked through the door. She can be histerical, scared out of mind, etc. and it won't matter. Start kicking on that door and it's over. So she missed by a foot. In fact, she just missed your foot by a foot. It's over. It's the ultimate home defense weapon for a properly secured home for small women.

As for telling you how to live your life, sorry, can't tell you that. I ain't your mommy. IF I was, I might have been tempted to drown you at birth or leave you on an iceberg for the betterment of society like many cultures have done in the past.
First time anyone's called you a dumbass? Yeah, I call bullshit on that.

You just can't help revealing your totalitarian tendencies, can you? THIS GUY IS ANNOYING AND INCONVENIENT HE SHOULD BE DEAD

Dumbass.

You just can't help revealing your totalitarian tendencies, can you? THIS GUY IS ANNOYING AND INCONVENIENT HE SHOULD BE DEAD

Dumbass.

I can't help it that he's a Darwinian dead end that just escaped the normal chain of events. You seem to be in that same category.

Dumbass.

I can't help it that he's a Darwinian dead end that just escaped the normal chain of events. You seem to be in that same category.
HEY NO FAIR CALLING ME A TOTALITARIAN I JUST WANT TO TELL YOU HOW TO LIVE YOUR LIFE AND IF YOU DON'T AGREE I WANT YOU DEAD NO WAY IM A TOTALITARIAN

You're dismissed. Dumbass.

Forum List

Back