Nobody needs an AK47 with a 30 round magazine

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2009
Nashville
Yeah, OK they do. Here's a guy proving it.
This guy exercising his 2nd Amendment right to defend his store in Ferguson is AWESOME | SOOPERMEXICAN
all-damn-day-05.jpg

maybe the store has a "gun free zone" sticker on the window and his buddy had to go in and use the bathroom...I wouldn't doubt it...anti gunners can be that silly...

Last edited:
How does the picture prove that he needs the hi-cap magazine to defend his store?
Well, are you psychic...do you know if he needs those 30 rounds...since the police are not responding to calls for help...they are too busy at the moment...can you guarantee that he won't need a full magazine if an organized group of gun wielding thugs decide to attack the store he is protecting? what if 2 or 3 or even more violent criminals decide to start shooting at them to gain access to the store...what if it is a high end store, like a jewelry store where there is real wealth to be had for criminals...if there is a shoutout...how many bullets will he need? do you know?...how long will the attack last...do you know? Especially since any determined attack won't be,stopped by the police...

I always enjoy when people are so sure about something they can't know or control...

Last edited:
Someone should prolly tell him anyone with a knife is gonna ruin his day trying to wield two rifles.

I don't think he intends to use them - they're there for show - a deterrent . And so far as wileding Two rifles Schwarzenegger and Stallone allways did just fine :lol:

Do you think these stores have finally taken down their stupid "Gun Free Zone" signs...?

That is real irony there isn't it?

Forum List

Back