NBC anchor panics and abruptly ends interview after Sen. Rubio brings up Democrats' ELECTION DENIAL hypocrisy

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

Actually shocked Rubio held the line like that. Both impressive and commendable.

I swear, if I was across from that crazy-eyed bitch I would insist that she be frisked before the interview and I would have my security make sure there was not as much as a pencil handy that she could use as a weapon.

She always looks as if she's ready to launch across the table at any guest that dares to contradict her.

Actually shocked Rubio held the line like that. Both impressive and commendable.

I swear, if I was across from that crazy-eyed bitch I would insist that she be frisked before the interview and I would have my security make sure there was not as much as a pencil handy that she could use as a weapon.

She always looks as if she's ready to launch across the table at any guest that dares to contradict her.

As they have a tendency to do, when they ask a question but don’t get the “answer” they want to hear, they rudely and repeatedly interrupt the guest in mid-answer (or less). She is a persistent offender in this regard.

Yeah...didn't happen. Gore conceded.
Trump conceded as well and challenged results .. just like Gore did in 2000. Unfortunately for Gore, the Florida Supreme Court was attempting to change the election rules for counting ballots while the results were being counted -- and only for specific counties. Clinton has vociferously denied the legitimacy of the 2016 election after she got her ass kicked.

You really enjoy denying reality.

Yeah, that was the title of the piece.

Your blob didn't concede.

Perhaps you can quote where he did....
Read the article .. watch the video .. and accept the reality that he stated publicly the results had been certified and his “focus now turns to ensuring a smooth, orderly and seamless transition of power.” Do your own homework.

Read the article .. watch the video .. and accept the reality that he stated publicly the results had been certified and his “focus now turns to ensuring a smooth, orderly and seamless transition of power.” Do your own homework.
So you can't quote him as conceding.

Because he didn't.

Here is the transcript.

I WOULD LIKE TO BEGIN BY ADDRESSING THE HEINOUS ATTACK ON THE U.S. CAPITOL. I AM OUTRAGED BY THE VIOLENCE AND MAYHEM. I IMMEDIATELY DEPLOYED THE NATIONAL GUARD AND FEDERAL LAW ENFORCEMENT TO SECURE THE BUILDING AND EXPEL THE INTRUDERS. AMERICA IS AND MUST ALWAYS BE A NATION OF LAW & ORDER. THE DEMONSTRATORS WHO INFILTRATED THE CAPITAL HAVE DEFILED THE SEAT OF AMERICANS A MARKER SEE. TO THOSE WHO ENGAGED IN THE ACTS OF VIOLENCE AND DESTRUCTION, YOU DO NOT REPRESENT OUR COUNTRY. TO THOSE WHO BROKE THE LAW, YOU WILL PAY. WE HAVE JUST BEEN THROUGH AN INTENSE ELECTION AND EMOTIONS ARE HIGH, BUT NOW TEMPERS MUST BE COOLED AND CALM RESTORED. WE MUST GET ON WITH THE BUSINESS OF AMERICA. MY CAMPAIGN VIGOROUSLY PURSUED EVERY LEGAL AVENUE TO CONTEST THE ELECTION RESULTS. MY ONLY GOAL WAS TO ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF THE VOTE. IN SO DUTY -- DOING I WAS FIGHTING TO DEFEND AMERICAN DEMOCRACY. I CONTINUE TO BELIEVE WE MUST REFORM OUR ELECTION LAWS TO VERIFY THE IDENTITY AND ELIGIBILITY OF ALL VOTERS, AND TO ENSURE FAITH AND CONFIDENCE IN ALL FUTURE ELECTIONS. NOW CONGRESS HAS CERTIFIED THE RESULTS. BUY NEW ADMINISTRATION WILL BE INAUGURATED ON JANUARY 20. MY FOCUS NOW TURNS TO ENSURING A SMOOTH, ORDERLY AND SEAMLESS TRANSITION OF POWER. THIS MOMENT CALLS FOR HEALING AND RECONCILIATION. 2020 HAS BEEN A CHALLENGING TIME FOR OUR PEOPLE. A MENACING PANDEMIC UPENDED THE LIVES OF CITIZENS, DAMAGED OUR ECONOMY, AND CLAIMED COUNTLESS LIVES. DEFEATING THIS PANDEMIC AND REBUILDING THE GREATEST ECONOMY ON ARIF WILL REQUIRE ALL OF US WORKING TOGETHER. IT WILL REQUIRE A RENEWED EMPHASIS ON THE CIVIC VALUES OF PATRIOTISM, FAITH, CHARITY, COMMUNITY AND FAMILY. WE MUST REVITALIZE THE SACRED BONDS OF LOVE AND LOYALTY THAT BIND US TOGETHER AS ONE NATIONAL FAMILY. TO THE CITIZENS OF OUR COUNTRY, SERVING AS YOUR PRESIDENT HAS BEEN THE HONOR OF MY LIFETIME. TO ALL OF MY WONDERFUL SUPPORTERS, I KNOW YOU'RE DISAPPOINTED, BUT I ALSO WANT YOU TO KNOW OUR INCREDIBLE JOURNEY IS ONLY JUST BEGINNING. THANK YOU, GOD BLESS YOU AND GOD BLESS AMERICA.

That is from C-span.

Now you're going to say that it shows he conceded....but somehow he never mentioned Biden's name or much less congratulated him on his victory.

Your make-believe world is in tact.

Forum List

Back