NBA Finals Prediction

Hey, I just repeated exactly what Steven A Smith said before game 3. And for the record, they're making fun of him this morning. He was wrong about NY and Denver.

I like Steven A. Always have. Yeah that is probably where I heard what you posted. On Sirius CH#81 7AM-8AM drive time show.

Nothing is over. Both NY and MINN have 2 of 3 at home? correct? Both Series tied 2-2? INDY is young.

OKC is young. DAL has more experienced players and it is showing up. OKC has more flash and shooters but.....

Last edited:
I like Steven A. Always have. Yeah that is probably where I heard what you posted. On Sirius CH#81 7AM-8AM drive time show.

Nothing is over. Both NY and MINN have 2 of 3 at home? correct? Both Series tied 2-2? INDY is young.

OKC is young. DAL has more experienced players and it is showing up. OKC has more flash and shooters but.....

Here's how I "feel"

Boston is going to win their series
NY is too beat up. Indy advances
Denver wins in 7
It seems like OKC and Timberwolves are too young. They need to get beat this year, learn their lessons, improve where they are not good, get better role players.

This is what I love about all the greats. Kobe, Lebron, Jordan all worked on their games. Wherever they were weak. Tatum seems to be a guy who wants to master every shot, move, etc. A student of the game.

Jokich is the best big man I have ever seen in my 40 years of watching the NBA. What he is doing to the reigning Defensive Player of the Year (Rudy Gobert) is just embarrassing. As a 7 footer his shooting and passing game is better than half of the starting point guards in the NBA.

Forum List

Back