National Archives sent 2 pallets of documents to Mar a Lago 7 months after Trump left office.

Trying to illegally overturn the results of the election and storming the capitol is not what I would characterize as being loyal to the constitution.

No, Americans are not loyal to leaders. We are loyal to the nation.
Why do the Biden followers talk just like they are very loyal to Biden? I see it on this forum daily.

What happened on Jan 6 is the Senate closed up at 2:13 pm and the House at 2:30 pm. They were all safely down in the lower levels of the Capitol. She was murdered later at 2:44 pm. He had no reason to murder her.

I checked the map today of the Capitol building since I have walked all over that building, and per the floor plan she was gunned down about 100 feet South of the empty Congress meeting area where they had been counting votes about 15 minutes earlier.

Frankly there is no proof at all that they could stop voting.

Trying to illegally overturn the results of the election and storming the capitol is not what I would characterize as being loyal to the constitution.

No, Americans are not loyal to leaders. We are loyal to the nation.
Who specifically tried? How could they tell an empty congress meeting room shit? They fled 15 minutes prior to her being murdered.The constitution is used to count votes. And it was Nancy Pelosi who halted those I am sure.

She was supporting Trump’s intention usurp an election you jackass

And she was doing so violently

She got what she was asking for
Trump could intend to sprout wings and fly too. It does not mean he had power to usurp an any election. Hell the Congress fled. And it was Nancy Pelosi who told them to get the hell out.

She was murdered 14 minutes after the house was empty. She was murdered. I did not hear her ask to be murdered.

Trump could intend to sprout wings and fly too. It does not mean he had power to usurp an any election. Hell the Congress fled. And it was Nancy Pelosi who told them to get the hell out.

She was murdered 14 minutes after the house was empty. She was murdered. I did not hear her ask to be murdered.
Whatever drugs they have you on are clearly fucking with your head

You are a well known liar so you toss around terms you can't prove at all.

The Senate left their meeting room at 2:13 pm on Jan 6 and the House left their meeting room at 2:30 pm.

2:13 p.m.

The Senate abruptly adjourns, amid a debate over a GOP objection to Biden’s electoral votes from Arizona. Senators are evacuated from the chamber. Around this time, Trump speaks on the phone with Sen. Tommy Tuberville, an Alabama Republican, who tells Trump about the frantic evacuation of senators.
2:30 p.m.

The House goes into recess. Lawmakers evacuate the area, and some take refuge inside the chamber, donning gas masks.

She was murdered at 2:44 PM by the cop. He did not even have to take questions by his own force.

January 6 United States Capitol attack
DateJanuary 6, 2021
Time2:44 pm (UTC-5)
LocationUnited States Capitol, Washington, D.C., U.S.
Coordinates
17px-WMA_button2b.png
38°53′23″N 77°00′40″W
TypeKilling by a law enforcement officer
CauseDeadly force used by officer guarding members of Congress from the Capitol insurrection rioters
That assumes that the Chambers emptied immediately upon adjournment. That was not the case

but what the fuck do you know

That assumes that the Chambers emptied immediately upon adjournment. That was not the case

It does not matter. It was 14 minutes later she was murdered by cop in cold blood. And there were other cops very close to her that thankfully did not shoot her. They were good cops.

Since you bring up drinking, it is Dr. Pepper and I have plenty more.
I asked you what drugs you were on and you think I was talking about booze?

You’re fucking brain dead

Was it a stroke?

I asked you what drugs you were on and you think I was talking about booze?

You’re fucking brain dead

Was it a stroke?
Look dummy, it was you talking of drugs. I told you I drink Dr. Pepper and you think that is booze. I will have Dr. Pepper with the coming Chinese dinner. Why are drugs on your mind? Drugs have killed your mind.

I have done the research and did it to help you smarten up.

Look dummy, it was you talking of drugs. I told you I drink Dr. Pepper and you think that is booze. I will have Dr. Pepper with the coming Chinese dinner. Why are drugs on your mind? Drugs have killed your mind.
Verbal diarrhea

Forum List

Back