My doctor visit.

I have an appointment this afternoon.

if he asks, should I lie, and say no?

They have to ask about depression and if you’re having suicidal thoughts. It’s considered standard practice now

But if he really specifically asked if you have access to a gun, it sounds like you said or did something to make him concerned….

They have to ask about depression and if you’re having suicidal thoughts. It’s considered standard practice now

But if he really specifically asked if you have access to a gun, it sounds like you said or did something to make him concerned….
My bad read it wrong, he didn’t ask you that

They have to ask about suicidal thoughts and depression, silly to get offended over someone just doing their job

I went in for a bad hip. My doctor failed to ask me if I was feeling depressed, or if I had any guns in the house. Should I report him to the authorities?
You are probably filling it up again without washing it thoroughly .

I wouldn't worry about it. My doctor asked me about whether or not I had tattoos and my criminal record for murdering somebody who called me a them.

Gotcha!! 🤪

Neither he nor the nurse brought up any of that stuff.

The VA asks whether you have guns in your house on the forms you fill out each appointment.

I don't answer it. They have never asked.

Forum List

Back