More Violence in Portland

The leaders of these ppl will be speaking at the democratic national convention the Hate Convention!
We all know antifa are the Democrats.

If you are dumb enough to walk into a fire expect to get burned.
In other words... " NEVER TRY AND HELP SOMEONE."

That's a real nice world you live in there, moony.

• Banned
The leaders of these ppl will be speaking at the democratic national convention the Hate Convention!

Good to see you endorsing this behavior in American Taliban run cities
I endorsed nothing but I do assimilate threat assessments and act accordingly. Like I said, you walk into a fire(especially unprepared) expect to get burnt.

I endorsed nothing but I do assimilate threat assessments and act accordingly. Like I said, you walk into a fire(especially unprepared) expect to get burnt.
if there's a fire in your city streets, put the mother fucker out.

Will this too wind up down Stalin's memory hole?
Unbelievable.. they just hate free speech
Then find another message board you think allows free speech.

What time do they speak at the convention?
Their leaders? Not sure when bernie comes on but he won’t tell them to stop. Ayanna Pressley said we need more

if there's a fire in your city streets, put the mother fucker out.
I have yet to meet combustion having intercourse with anyone's Mother.

You mean to drive down a street expect to be attacked? I can’t wait to see your reaction to them all getting mowed down. Now we have a reason

Their leaders? Not sure when bernie comes on but he won’t tell them to stop. Ayanna Pressley said we need more
No, you said these people will be speaking at the DNC convention, evidently you were not telling the truth.

You mean to drive down a street expect to be attacked? I can’t wait to see your reaction to them all getting mowed down. Now we have a reason
I will say it is about time someone did something beside whine and cry about it.

I will say it is about time someone did something beside whine and cry about it.
Well stop putting us in jail, let James fields out, and we will ..

No, you said these people will be speaking at the DNC convention, evidently you were not telling the truth.
Yes bernie is speaking

Forum List

Back