More Biden Being Out Of Touch With Ordinary Americans

IMHO, prolly about 10% of Federal regulations.

That might be a bit high.

The sad thing is these stupid arguments against things like getting rid of the EPA.

First response "You hate clean water".

Well, all states (or most) have a state EPA. There are plenty of cases where the federal strongarmed the state to do something they didn't want to. Often the fed is more expensive (everything has to be uniform across all 50 states, but Florida is not like Michigan). The states still have to pay for it.

Don't follow the fed....lose your highway dollars.

Total bullcrap.

Yes, the answer is that deregulating nursing homes is bad. Well, if quality and safety are your priority over stock price. Same for Boeing—though in fairness, their stock price did really well until they killed all those people.

1715529245075.png

Wait, so was deregulating nursing homes a bad idea?
I have no position on that. I’d have to see all the details on your so called deregulation.

I’m not sure why you’re so hung up on that as it had nothing to do with the decisions made by then Governor Cuomo.

Why are liberals so hung up on the federal government regulating everything? Are state and local officials incapable of doing their job?

Do the administrators of nursing homes need the feds to tell them how to keep their living spaces safe?

I have no position on that. I’d have to see all the details on your so called deregulation.

I’m not sure why you’re so hung up on that as it had nothing to do with the decisions made by then Governor Cuomo.

Why are liberals so hung up on the federal government regulating everything? Are state and local officials incapable of doing their job?

Do the administrators of nursing homes need the feds to tell them how to keep their living spaces safe?
No left winger will provide any substantive response to that.

It will no doubt surprise you to learn that infections spread in nursing homes around the country (even outside of New York!) after Trump deregulated nursing home infection controls on the eve of a pandemic. Which seems odd, since deregulation can never be a bad idea!

What would surprise everyone is if you ever once posted something factual instead of lunatic propaganda pieces.

It rained at everyone of these nursing homes.

Rain had as much causation as deregulation.

People are just too stupid to know. Also those late fees and bounced check charges are part of Wall Street bottom lines that give our elite lefty posters here pause to brag about how well they're doing.
It just goes to show the level of tone-deafness of the left. You make policies which raise prices on everyone everywhere and then to solve the problem you cut bank late fees from $35 to $8. Yeah, that'll solve the problem.

I am an American and I can afford things just fine. Americans understand how and why things got real cheap during the pandemic and that if trump was president right now we'd be facng the same thing with a leader who would have no clue of how to fix them.

The farmers here in my state who filed bankruptcy thanks to Trumps China trade war, might tell you sonething different.

Set asides, quotas, affirmative action, and reparations.

Forum List

Back