Mississippi Congressman Becomes Violent With Palestinian American In Congress

"Violent Thug?

You support those who rip Jewish babies from their mother's womb and you have the audacity to talk about violent thugs?
No i don't and there is no evidence that happened, same as the beheaded babies and mass rape, the Israelis are serial liars as well as serial killers.
Yeah and the Oct 7 Hamas invaders were only there for the music festival.

Fuckstick: it’s a good thing for you that you cannot lose any credibility — having absolutely none to start with.

Yeah and the Oct 7 Hamas invaders were only there for the music festival.

Fuckstick: it’s a good thing for you that you cannot lose any credibility — having absolutely none to start with.
He must be Pakastani.

Last edited:
Glad to meet you.
I feel much better about myself now that I have adopted a hyphen.

I was feeling left out, and it was harming my self-esteem. No one should be hyphenless in this day and age. I mean, what is this- the dark ages?

I was going to go with American-American, but then I realized I could use the place I was born! Awesome!

I feel much better about myself now that I have adopted a hyphen.

I was feeling left out, and it was harming my self-esteem. No one should be hyphenless in this day and age. I mean, what is this- the dark ages?

I was going to go with American-American, but then I realized I could use the place I was born! Awesome!
I lost my hyphen at an early age.

I was so gullible.

You really don't know how things work there do you?.....I bet every old woman you see huddled in a bombed-out corner someplace in Gaza had sons for first the PLO, and then Hamas. That's how they roll there. Eradicate them all and the region will be better for it.
The final solution right there, did you read up on the Wannsee conference? don't forget the mobile gas vans, how disgusting you people are.

Actually they did, in fact the IDF attacked some of those people, what does that have to do with the lies about rapes and beheaded babies?

Just wanted to make sure you had all the propaganda in hand.

The IDF did this...right ?

I don't think I've heard people described as Polish-American (or Romanian-American, or Portugese-American, or Swedish-American...)

I have heard of Asian-Americans.
It seems you will be surprised how many strange things exist.

And to make things even worse

It seems you will be surprised how many strange things exist.
I guess it doesn't really surprise me that much, given the level of rent-seeking in this country. You can't be oppressed, or be a special interest group if you don't have a hyphen...

I guess it doesn't really surprise me that much, given the level of rent-seeking in this country. You can't be oppressed, or be a special interest group if you don't have a hyphen...
That is quite natural. If somebody asked who your ancestors were, you wouldn't say 'European Americans'. You would rather say of Scottish or German or English or whatever else origin.

That is quite natural. If somebody asked who your ancestors were, you wouldn't say 'European Americans'. You would rather say of Scottish or German or English or whatever else origin.
Many generations in America for my family ESay, so I would say I'm a mongrel. Irish, English and Native American, in about 40/40/20 proportion.

Many generations in America for my family ESay, so I would say I'm a mongrel. Irish, English and Native American, in about 40/40/20 proportion.
That is great, really. Not exactly my point, but nonetheless.

That is great, really. Not exactly my point, but nonetheless.
I was raised, educated, and believed in the concept that America was a melting pot. That people from anywhere in the world could come here and make a life for themselves. It is our history.

We have been successful in assimilating people from anywhere, because everyone is an "American". Just an American. No hyphen required.

The hyphen implies that a person identifies as something else before they are an American. I don't like to see that as the new normal.

Forum List

Back