Michae Cohen: "I swear to God, I don't have anything on Trump".

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Stick a fork in Alvin Bragg. This turd of a case is done. There was nothing there to begin with, but when your star witness claims he has nothing on Trump, Bragg has nothing on Trump.

Costello served as Micahel Cohen‘s criminal defense attorney before the serial perjurer accepted Lanny Davis’s counsel instead. According to his former attorney, Cohen repeatedly claimed that he had no evidence against former President Trump.

Each time Cohen said to me: ‘I swear to God, Bob, I don’t have anything on Donald Trump,'” Costello recalled. He continued: “Cohen must have said this at least ten times because I kept coming back to it from different approaches.”

Cohen’s former criminal defense attorney said the disgraced lawyer was predominantly concerned with avoiding prison time. “Cohen kept on saying: ‘Guys I want you to remember, I will do whatever the F… I have to do, I will never spend one day in jail,'” Costello alleges his client to have told him. The statements by Cohen’s former defense counsel suggest that Cohen was and continues to be motivated out of fear of the consequences of his crimes and has been willing to lie to avoid punishment.

Stick a fork in Alvin Bragg. This turd of a case is done. There was nothing there to begin with, but when your star witness claims he has nothing on Trump, Bragg has nothing on Trump.

Costello served as Micahel Cohen‘s criminal defense attorney before the serial perjurer accepted Lanny Davis’s counsel instead. According to his former attorney, Cohen repeatedly claimed that he had no evidence against former President Trump.

Each time Cohen said to me: ‘I swear to God, Bob, I don’t have anything on Donald Trump,'” Costello recalled. He continued: “Cohen must have said this at least ten times because I kept coming back to it from different approaches.”

Cohen’s former criminal defense attorney said the disgraced lawyer was predominantly concerned with avoiding prison time. “Cohen kept on saying: ‘Guys I want you to remember, I will do whatever the F… I have to do, I will never spend one day in jail,'” Costello alleges his client to have told him. The statements by Cohen’s former defense counsel suggest that Cohen was and continues to be motivated out of fear of the consequences of his crimes and has been willing to lie to avoid punishment.
So he DOESN'T have the pee-pee tape? :auiqs.jpg:
Damn, that means Putin really has it....sigh.

In the real world, it would be a directed verdict and be over with.

If not, and there is a verdict of guilty, the case will never survive an appellant court.
In the real world, the trial would have already taken place by now. Trump would have been found guilty and been labeled a felon. Whether he sees any jail time (doubtful) or a significant fine (probably) would be up in the air.
He could appeal, but the conviction would be upheld.

If he's convicted, Republicans have the perfect out to force him out of the race and put Nikki Haley in....if only they weren't all completely cucked.

Forum List

Back