Lying Warnock trying to change the rules in the middle of the "game".. says Alveda King (MLK's niece)

At least he is trying to effect change through a court of law. Not through bullying, or fascist mob intimidation tactics, or lying about his opponent, calling him a Vampire.........Werewolves can kill Vampires you know?

The Democrats filth stole three other Senate seats and they are going to steal Georgia.

You can bet on it.

Freedom to chose your own government.

That’s democracy.

Otherwise we’d have another king.
Freedom to choose a new overseer is all democracy is. Majority rule is not freedom. The majority can be just as tyrannical as the minority It makes no difference to me whether a king takes my property of some mob does it.

I was doing CCs and didn't quite get what was said (said too fast!) by the host of this show.. He said something about Warnock attempting to change .. oh, wait, maybe he said the Dims were trying to change some law.. the gist of things is that Warnock doesn't want early voting.. which I do NOT understand. I thought the dims were the ones who most wanted early voting?

Anyway, it would probably be best to go to about 3.5 in this video

The question was likely over whether the Saturday after Thanksgiving should be used for early voting. Republicans initially claimed it was unlawful to hold a day of early voting then they reverse3d themselves and agreed with Warnock.

The question was likely over whether the Saturday after Thanksgiving should be used for early voting. Republicans initially claimed it was unlawful to hold a day of early voting then they reverse3d themselves and agreed with Warnock.
losers.. they shouldn't have anything to do w/ Warlock

Forum List

Back