Lake Files an Appeal

She will not give up. She should not give up. She has some surprises left in her.

"We have this fraud named Katie Hobbs sitting in the governor's office," Lake continued. "Anything they (the state legislature) push on election reform, she vetoes. So I believe my case is the only way to truly get reform and we're going to continue to push it. I have great faith in this case, and we may actually expand things a bit. I will just kind of leave it at that, and I won't reveal our full strategy."

The right’s war on democracy continues.

Judge Refuses To Dismiss Kari Lake’s Effort to Access Ballot Affidavit Envelopes​

But Lake attorney Bryan Blehm countered that his client’s election challenge was far from over, saying, “We are still up, your honor, and signature verification is still on the table.”

He said signatures “are our identity. And in all elections, your Honor, these represent our most basic and fundamental rights as free people. This is this person’s identity. That is all. That is their identity, true at blue 100%.

“And there is no law that they have the right to hide that public record from people by shoving it into a voter registration record,” he added.

Again, the burden of proof is on Maricopa. If those envelopes are released for inspection fraud will be proven.

that's a shame. she was so super qualified. someone should do something about this major BOMBSHELL injustice.
Something is being done. And there is the question of if there was no fraud Maricopa should not have a problem with transparency. Why are they fighting so hard against it?

If she gives up people like you will quit sending her money, then what would she do?

Are there a lot of jobs for out of work news casters?
I have not sent her a dime. She was cheated. She is going to prove it. If the envelopes are released for inspection she will do just that, and you know it.

She will not give up. She should not give up. She has some surprises left in her.

"We have this fraud named Katie Hobbs sitting in the governor's office," Lake continued. "Anything they (the state legislature) push on election reform, she vetoes. So I believe my case is the only way to truly get reform and we're going to continue to push it. I have great faith in this case, and we may actually expand things a bit. I will just kind of leave it at that, and I won't reveal our full strategy."

So we should bookmark this thread and keep reminding you like 30JUN21 and 13AUG21? Will this be a few explosive weeks?

So we should bookmark this thread and keep reminding you like 30JUN21 and 13AUG21? Will this be a few explosive weeks?
This is a separate case that seems to be going Lake's way right now. If those signature envelopes are released fraud will be proven.

I never thought she would. Lake is the Left's worst nightmare. You can't back her down. She will never stop until she succeeds.
1688923005883.jpeg

This is a separate case that seems to be going Lake's way right now. If those signature envelopes are released fraud will be proven.

First you say it's an appeal, which would be the existing case she lost.

Now you say "this is a separate case", but if it's a separate case it would be a new filing and not an appeal.

So which is it? The link in the OP's article is a notice of appeal, therefore it wouldn't be a new case.

WW

I have not sent her a dime. She was cheated. She is going to prove it. If the envelopes are released for inspection she will do just that, and you know it.
What about this?

and this?

and this?

and this?

So, you are just talk and no action.

Damn, why does that not surprise me at all.

Forum List

Back