Klobuchar introduces the Save our Stages bill to help struggling independent music venues amid the pandemic: "I don't want to lose music in America"

That’s politics doing something useful!
What about the musicians and bands that play those venues? If they don't gig, they don't get paid.

What about the craft brewer who is going to be stuck with pumpkin flavored ales that won't be forced down the throats of customers at these closed venues?

That’s politics doing something useful!
What about the musicians and bands that play those venues? If they don't gig, they don't get paid.

What about the craft brewer who is going to be stuck with pumpkin flavored ales that won't be forced down the throats of customers at these closed venues?
Indeed, the economy is not pieces, it is a web.

Why not encourage those in the music industry to help their own...how about remind people like M&M, Madge, Young, REM that "they didn't build that" and "they are only where they are because of others"...shame them into forking over 75% of all their wealth to help the struggling artist.

Music ain't going away- no matter what the godvernment does or doesn't do- that's just *a look at me I'm special* thought making the news.

Forum List

Back