Jan. 6th, The Law, and Nancy Pelosi's Dereliction of Duty

The House Practice dictates precedent is followed

There are at least two precedents establishing the fact that it is the Speaker of the House was has authority.

The Emergency plan is in the law. The law states Federal Troops are deployed by the authority of this law approved by the Speaker.

The Emergency Plan you had no idea existed until I proved the Emergency Plan existed.

I also stated to you the Emergency Plan is classified, not posted online.

Faun, you ignorant poorly thought out idea that you can claim to prove the facts are wrong by created a stupid premise, is just that. Stupid.

Try again

I didn't ask for a link to that plan. I asked for a link about it.

Your position falls apart because you have no idea what's in it.

I didn't ask for a link to that plan. I asked for a link about it.

Your position falls apart because you have no idea what's in it.
NO, your position falls apart because your posts contain no rational thought based on the evidence in front of you.

The Emergency plan, I can tell you exactly what is in it. It contains what the law states, that when an emergency is declared Federal Troops (which you call dncg) are authorized to be deployed beyond the executive branch's jurisdiction into the legislative branch. I also no the Emergency Plan to Protect the Capitol (capitol building and grounds) follows precedents and is authorized by the Speaker of the House. I also now, according to the Standard Operating procedure for the Capitol Police the Speaker of the House is immediately notified of imminent threats.

NO, your position falls apart because your posts contain no rational thought based on the evidence in front of you.

The Emergency plan, I can tell you exactly what is in it. It contains what the law states, that when an emergency is declared Federal Troops (which you call dncg) are authorized to be deployed beyond the executive branch's jurisdiction into the legislative branch. I also no the Emergency Plan to Protect the Capitol (capitol building and grounds) follows precedents and is authorized by the Speaker of the House. I also now, according to the Standard Operating procedure for the Capitol Police the Speaker of the House is immediately notified of imminent threats.

Link to something about the Emergency Plan...

Link to something about the Emergency Plan...
How about two somethings about the Emergency Plan

How about two somethings about the Emergency Plan

What are you trying to pull? Neither of those links say anything about the Emergency Plan for Protection of the Capitol.

What are you trying to pull? Neither of those links say anything about the Emergency Plan for Protection of the Capitol.
The both do.

It is ironic that Jefferson’s Manual, while not part of the formal rules of the Senate, is a parliamentary authority of theHouse. In 1837 the House, by rule which still exists, providedthat the provisions of the manual should ‘‘govern the House inall cases to which they are applicable,

Precedent means nothing because the constitution gives Congress the means by which to change their rules.
I found this tidbit, I think it contradicts what you believe. What is your opinion of this. It comes from the preface of the precedents.

It is ironic that Jefferson’s Manual, while not part of the formal rules of the Senate, is a parliamentary authority of the House. In 1837 the House, by rule which still exists, provided that the provisions of the manual should ‘‘govern the House in all cases to which they are applicable,

I found this tidbit, I think it contradicts what you believe. What is your opinion of this. It comes from the preface of the precedents.

It is ironic that Jefferson’s Manual, while not part of the formal rules of the Senate, is a parliamentary authority of the House. In 1837 the House, by rule which still exists, provided that the provisions of the manual should ‘‘govern the House in all cases to which they are applicable,
And at any time the House can merely vote to ignore anything in that manual.

The both do.

It is ironic that Jefferson’s Manual, while not part of the formal rules of the Senate, is a parliamentary authority of theHouse. In 1837 the House, by rule which still exists, providedthat the provisions of the manual should ‘‘govern the House inall cases to which they are applicable,

Liar. A search of "Emergency Plan for Protection of the Capitol" yields zero results. I knew you couldn't do it.

I searched the links you gave. :eusa_doh:
And you did not find anything speaking of the Emergency Plan to Protect the Capitol?
The deployment of troops was in accordance with the Emergency Plan for Protection of the Capitol, which had been previously approved by the Speaker of the House and the Vice President of the United States.

And you did not find anything speaking of the Emergency Plan to Protect the Capitol?
The deployment of troops was in accordance with the Emergency Plan for Protection of the Capitol, which had been previously approved by the Speaker of the House and the Vice President of the United States.

LOL

You're such an idiot. I didn't ask you to repeat that over again. I asked for a link to something describing what the Emergency Plan for Protection of the Capitol is. Can't you do that?

LOL

You're such an idiot. I didn't ask you to repeat that over again. I asked for a link to something describing what the Emergency Plan for Protection of the Capitol is. Can't you do that?
You do realize that you are just a contrarian POS. right?

LOL

Oh, that is easy, the Emergency Plan to Protect the Capitol is the emergency plan that the capitol police follow to protect the capitol.

1716377402211.png

It cracks me up the tard herd wrongly blames Pelosi for not stopping Trump's coup while simultaneously denying the actual attempted coup.

I'm tellin ya. Their heads don't explode from cognitive dissonance because there just is no cognition there.

It's the only explanation.

It cracks me up the tard herd wrongly blames Pelosi for not stopping Trump's coup while simultaneously denying the actual attempted coup.

I'm tellin ya. Their heads don't explode from cognitive dissonance because there just is no cognition there.

It's the only explanation.
The "coup" was the STOLEN ELECTION.
Your FEDSURRECTION REICHSTAG FIRE was the COVER.
🙄

Pelosi should have stopped the coup!

There was no coup! It was an FBI operation!

Trump warned the room they should station troops at the Capitol for the FBI fake coup.

All those thousands of "hostages" in jail are FBI agents! Or BLM. Or something.

Jail sucks! Why is nothing being done about the treatment of these inmates? Sure, we've been ignoring the harsh treatment of prisoners for over a CENTURY but...but...but...

Squirrel!

Wheeeeeeeeee! :spinner:

Pelosi should have stopped the coup!

There was no coup! It was an FBI operation!

Trump warned the room they should station troops at the Capitol for the FBI fake coup.

All those thousands of "hostages" in jail are FBI agents! Or BLM. Or something.

Jail sucks! Why is nothing being done about the treatment of these inmates? Sure, we've been ignoring the harsh treatment of prisoners for over a CENTURY but...but...but...

Squirrel!

Wheeeeeeeeee! :spinner:
More FLAILING from this demented commie-bot.
Weeeeeeeeeeeeee indeed.
🤡

The election was stolen! Over 60 court challenges and audits proved it! Court cases in front of Trump appointed judges and audits by right wing partisan hacks proved it!

Oh wait...

Forum List

Back