It's Wednesday and Where is Trump Campaigning?

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
Simple, he isn't. He's on the grift meeting with NFT buyers.

"I'm sitting in a courthouse all day long, listening to this stuff," Trump said last week. "I'm supposed to be in Georgia, I'm supposed to be in New Hampshire, I'm supposed to be in Ohio and lots of other places."

Sure thing, but that's not true either because he's in Florida.

"A dinner invitation obtained by Axios shows that Trump will be meeting personally with people who bought at least 47 NFTs featuring his Fulton County, Georgia mugshot (buyers were also given pieces of the suit Trump wore when the mugshot was taken). The NFTs sold for $99 apiece, so the buyers given a personal audience with the former president will have paid at least $4700 apiece for the dinner"

"I'm sitting in a courthouse all day long, listening to this stuff," Trump said last week. "I'm supposed to be in Georgia, I'm supposed to be in New Hampshire, I'm supposed to be in Ohio and lots of other places."

"A dinner invitation obtained by Axios shows that Trump will be meeting personally with people who bought at least 47 NFTs featuring his Fulton County, Georgia mugshot (buyers were also given pieces of the suit Trump wore when the mugshot was taken). The NFTs sold for $99 apiece, so the buyers given a personal audience with the former president will have paid at least $4700 apiece for the dinner"

OP owns a whole collection of trump superman nft.

1715202488133.png

When is Freedom Of Medal Pause *Joe going to agree to a debate?

Answer;
Never.

Do you have data on the highest amount that Biden ever recieved. I don't

Because, it's what they do. I get invites to go to these "meet and greets" and it's a suggested donation of $100/head.

That's going to cut a lot of people out.

And as politics has become way to professional, these people think they need to raise tons of cash.

It's really sad all the way around.

Why the fuck do you even care?

Oh come on. We all look at the bizarre we see in the world around us and Trump is the ultimate clown show.

Selling his suit in little square?
And btw, one would need be fool to think they were getting the actual suit.
The suit is in his closet as we speak.
Idiots is what they are.

only $4700? the trump u graduates payed 30k each for their photos with dear leader. (and trump did not show up for the photos, stand in was a life sized cardboard trump. the cardboard probably smelled better.)

OP owns a whole collection of trump superman nft.

View attachment 943896

only slightly off topic : NFTs

do you own that trump=superhero nft? and can use it exclusively because it is yours?

is each of the nfts unique? or are there individualities?

or is that not the actual nft, but merely the printed representation of a digital array?

Why the fuck do you even care?
The sucker's paid $4700 to have dinner with that psycho & get a piece of his suit covered with his jizz. :abgg2q.jpg:

There's a sucker born every minute & Trump will fleece every one of them.

The sucker's paid $4700 to have dinner with that psycho & get a piece of his suit covered with his jizz. :abgg2q.jpg:

There's a sucker born every minute & Trump will fleece every one of them.
How much did the rubes pay to have dinner with colbert, obummer and Biden?

Oh, right.

500,000!

DURRRRRR

"NEW YORK (AP) — Barack Obama, Bill Clinton and some big names from the entertainment world teamed up Thursday night to deliver a rousing New York embrace of President Joe Biden that hauled in a record-setting $26 million-plus for his reelection campaign.

The mood at Radio City Music Hall was electric as Obama praised Biden’s willingness to look for common ground and said, “That’s the kind of president I want.” Clinton said simply of the choices facing voters in 2024: “Stay with what works.”

Biden himself went straight at Donald Trump, saying his expected GOP rival’s ideas were “a little old and out of shape.”

Moderator Stephen Colbert, in an armchair conversation with the trio, called them “champion talkers” and joked that the three presidents had come to town “and not one of them is here to appear in court,” a dig at Trump’s many legal troubles.

The eye-popping fundraising haul was a major show of Democratic support for Biden at a time of persistently low poll numbers. The president will test the power of his campaign cash as he faces off with Trump, who proved with his 2016 win over Democrat Hillary Clinton that he didn’t need to raise the most money to seize the presidency."

A life……..

……get one.

Forum List

Back