It's now obvious Uvalde Police Chief worked with shooter to kill the kids, because Dems do this to take guns from Americans.

DarthTrader

Diamond Member
Mar 29, 2022
Sorry, but I just can't get over the 12 minutes that the shooter had from the first report of an active shooter shooting at people on the street, to when he walked into a school.

That 12 minutes proves coordination.

The police chief now refusing to cooperate with Texas investigators is further proof. We all know the FBI won't do a damned thing. But Texas will.

There is ZERO explanation.

If someone shot at the capitol building there'd be a response - and that person wouldn't have 12 minutes to walk into the halls of congress and shoot up the place.

That 12 minutes is damning.

• Banned
What guns have been taken?
Yawn. These pretexts, like the Gulf of Tonkin incident which blamed Vietnam for a lie and killed 55,000 US former civilians forced into the military, are not beyond the democrats: "Can't stop a shooting war in the middle of it to debate the merits of it." - LBJ.

So how many more kids will they kill until they can take the guns?

Sorry, but I just can't get over the 12 minutes that the shooter had from the first report of an active shooter shooting at people on the street, to when he walked into a school.

That 12 minutes proves coordination.

The police chief now refusing to cooperate with Texas investigators is further proof. We all know the FBI won't do a damned thing. But Texas will.

There is ZERO explanation.

If someone shot at the capitol building there'd be a response - and that person wouldn't have 12 minutes to walk into the halls of congress and shoot up the place.

That 12 minutes is damning.

It doesn't prove anything.

The remaining half hour though, that implies a hell of a lot.

• Banned
7 years ago, I would claim OP is crazy.

Today, it doesnt seem far fetched at all.

The cult is sick.
What's sick is how these shooters always choose the same gun, always get a free pass, always are investigated by the FBI first, and always manage to still complete their mission. I mean... kill people.

Yawn. These pretexts, like the Gulf of Tonkin incident which blamed Vietnam for a lie and killed 55,000 US former civilians forced into the military, are not beyond the democrats: "Can't stop a shooting war in the middle of it to debate the merits of it." - LBJ.

Most of the soldiers who fought in Vietnam were volunteers not conscripts.

• Banned
Most of the soldiers who fought in Vietnam were volunteers not conscripts.
That's because volunteers picked their occupation and could get better chances of AVOIDING combat. Such as a cook, or a Navy airplane mechanic.

About 80% of all combat soldiers in Vietnam were Draftees.

What's sick is how these shooters always choose the same gun, always get a free pass, always are investigated by the FBI first, and always manage to still complete their mission. I mean... kill people.

Yep, dont we often find out that many of them dropped off the FBI watchlist?

There are just too many questions and odd things about this. Delayed response time, doors propped open (whatever the story on that is today, I think we’re up to about 15 different versions of that), parents having to literally go through police to get their kids, the police chief refusing to cooperate with an investigation. Something is fishy about this whole incident.

You should be ashamed of yourself. Do you have a family... children?

They are radicalized online and share their manifestos. They are like radical Muslim jihadis. They are misfits and terrorists. Look at the crazies on this board who are claiming these massacres are false flags. They too are radicals. Look at the pathetic militias we have in this country. President Trump enjoyed the attack on the Capitol even though his kids and everyone else were begging him to stop his mob. Pence was in real danger and Trump was excited by it.

That's because volunteers picked their occupation and could get better chances of AVOIDING combat. Such as a cook, or a Navy airplane mechanic.

About 80% of all combat soldiers in Vietnam were Draftees.

More like 35%

They are radicalized online and share their manifestos. They are like radical Muslim jihadis. They are misfits and terrorists. Look at the crazies on this board who are claiming these massacres are false flags. They too are radicals. Look at the pathetic militias we have in this country. President Trump enjoyed the attack on the Capitol even though his kids and everyone else were begging him to stop his mob. Pence was in real danger and Trump was excited by it.
You are either paid to post or so fucking brainwashed you cant see straight.

Forum List

Back