What's new

Is this joe bidens quid pro quo??

progressive hunter

Diamond Member
Reaction score
we know joe participated in pay to play with several countries to enrich his family using his political office.
what we dont know is what they got in return,
its clear ukraines was billions of dollars in aid to be laundered and skimmed by oligarchs and their friends,,

with this new information it also seems clear this is one of many things china has gotten in return,,

1715195416441.png

Bit late to admit that the Biden Family Crime Syndicate contains traitors , one of whom is your notional president .

There is nothing you can do before the election , and finding out formally that private opinion has been correct all along would simply further humiliate America and to an almost unimaginable degree .

we know joe participated in pay to play with several countries to enrich his family using his political office.
what we dont know is what they got in return,
its clear ukraines was billions of dollars in aid to be laundered and skimmed by oligarchs and their friends,,

with this new information it also seems clear this is one of many things china has gotten in return,,

View attachment 943831
They now have the equivalent of 3 Infantry Divisions stationed inside the United States, not even counting the fighting-age Chinese citizens inside our universities.

They now have the equivalent of 3 Infantry Divisions stationed inside the United States, not even counting the fighting-age Chinese citizens inside our universities.
knowing all these little details confirms it has to be intentional,,

no sane person would open up their country to something like this,,

knowing all these little details confirms it has to be intentional,,

no sane person would open up their country to something like this,,
In addition, we also have a government that is deliberately driving us to bankruptcy while depleting our ability to defend ourselves. All in the name of a 'forever war' to protect a senile old man.

In addition, we also have a government that is deliberately driving us to bankruptcy while depleting our ability to defend ourselves. All in the name of a 'forever war' to protect a senile old man.
Sure wish we had some repubes raising hell on the house floor,,

if I were there they wouldnt be able to get anything done because everytime they tried I would stand there waving my arms and shouting from the rooftop,,

Sure wish we had some repubes raising hell on the house floor,,

if I were there they wouldnt be able to get anything done because everytime they tried I would stand there waving my arms and shouting from the rooftop,,
Hell, at this point, I'd take the Senate standing before every camera they could find and demanding whiy were were allowing a Chinese army to be stationed inside our country.

Hell, at this point, I'd take the Senate standing before every camera they could find and demanding whiy were were allowing a Chinese army to be stationed inside our country.
them not doing it says more than you think,,

"not to speak is to speak, not to act is to act"

Forum List

Back
Top Bottom