Is this Anglo-Saxon Confederate General a Borreby?

Mortuary , you are consumed with "race "and your presumed inferiority . Your need for professional guidance becomes steadily more apparent with each new post .

Mortuary , you are consumed with "race "and your presumed inferiority . Your need for professional guidance becomes steadily more apparent with each new post .
Have no doubts, your posts clearly show the exactly same need.

Obviously fake news.
Back then, the military had standards. Wobbling instead of walking wouldnt have been accepted.

You are like a child trying to write something rude on the toilet door .
Ha, and that tells me a person who often resorts to childish name-calling here.

Your absurd posts (almost every one) so often catch an eye that I became interested in who you are here. A low paid Russian troll whose salary depends on posts per day, or really an English housewife with attention deficit and some mental issues.

Well you would have certainly died on the first forced march. :laughing0301:

No fat-bodies in the CSA.

Lean hungry wolves.

OIP.nV3kdOkR4N4WmnAXgCfNsgHaGi

Your absurd posts (almost every one) so often catch an eye that I became interested in who you are here. A low paid Russian troll whose salary depends on posts per day, or really an English housewife with attention deficit and some mental issues.
Did they ignore you when you were younger ? No Daddy to smack your bottom when you had a temper tantrum ? But glad you notice my posts , especially since you tell us that you only have one eye . With a matching number of brain cells -- doubtless comforting for you .

Did they ignore you when you were younger ? No Daddy to smack your bottom when you had a temper tantrum ? But glad you notice my posts , especially since you tell us that you only have one eye . With a matching number of brain cells -- doubtless comforting for you .
Isn't that an idiom that is widespread in English?

No, I can't complain on a lack of attention when 'I was younger'. You? Do you have relatives in Romania?

Forum List

Back