Is Joe Biden finished - poll

With abortion being the reason Republicans are going to lose next year, I would go with Gretchen Whitmer

Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, California Gov. Gavin Newsom and Pritzker all recently launched national political groups — "Fight Like Hell PAC," "Campaign for Democracy," and "Think Big America," respectively.

• Newsom's group has focused on gun safety while Whitmer and Pritzker's groups have honed in on abortion rights.
Isn't there ONE competent person in the country that's a Democrat, Sealy? You're going to stick us with Whitmer? We need to fix things. You think Gretchen has a clue how to do that? Come on...get real!

Imo he might be able to survive on the econ, not least of all because the gop is focused more on where spending goes ... and it's not popular.

But he's more concerned with keeping the border open than on cutting illegal immigration. Partially it's a schizophrenic quest to drive wages higher, while saying there's no conflict there with inflation, and simultaneously letting more "entry level" workers in. Simply put, he's more tired than Madeline Khan in Blazing Saddles.

I just don't think suburban voters in states, where there still is a right to an abortion, are going to vote any differently than their personal finances determine.

His mind is mush, his polls are cratering, it's not a good economy and he's lost on foreign policy

The fact the democrats are sticking with him is interesting.

His mind is mush, his polls are cratering, it's not a good economy and he's lost on foreign policy

The fact the democrats are sticking with him is interesting.

To quote former Mayoral Candidate Oswald Cobblepot....

THINGS CHANGE....

Isn't there ONE competent person in the country that's a Democrat, Sealy? You're going to stick us with Whitmer? We need to fix things. You think Gretchen has a clue how to do that? Come on...get real!
Fix what? How do you want to fix it? I bet I agree with her vision over yours.

Fix what? How do you want to fix it? I bet I agree with her vision over yours.
Which is why you live in Michigan, Sealy and I live in Florida! Her "vision" is going to turn Michigan into another bankrupt, crime ridden shit hole! It's why people are leaving Michigan in droves headed for other States.

Which is why you live in Michigan, Sealy and I live in Florida! Her "vision" is going to turn Michigan into another bankrupt, crime ridden shit hole! It's why people are leaving Michigan in droves headed for other States.
You're insane. People are leaving Florida because they can't afford home owners insurance. When you factor everything in, it cost just as much to live in Florida as it does MI.

Michigan's labor market has now made a full recovery from the pandemic recession

Michigan ranks 14th in economy size among states and Washington, DC. In 1st quarter of 2023, Michigan accounted for 2.4% of the US economy.

Just like we owned the Big 3 for decades, Michigan is ranked the #1 state for electric vehicle investment and energy job growth, as well as the #1 state in the ongoing clean energy boom, ...

You're insane. People are leaving Florida because they can't afford home owners insurance. When you factor everything in, it cost just as much to live in Florida as it does MI.

Michigan's labor market has now made a full recovery from the pandemic recession

Michigan ranks 14th in economy size among states and Washington, DC. In 1st quarter of 2023, Michigan accounted for 2.4% of the US economy.

Just like we owned the Big 3 for decades, Michigan is ranked the #1 state for electric vehicle investment and energy job growth, as well as the #1 state in the ongoing clean energy boom, ...

EVs are a massive failed endeavor. Nobody wants them except tree huggers

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
With a year to go, is Joe Biden done?

He apparently just lost David Axelrod, and "Axe" pulling support will scare the @@@@ out of every Democrat running in 24.

It's hard to tell. Even when Joe is finished he keeps dripping

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH

I would never buy an EV. I wouldn't buy one now either way because as you correctly pointed out they aren't ready for prime time. But now that it's been pushed beyond all reason by the left and is a clear virtue signal I would never buy one in the future either

I am OK with either Desantis or Trump. Democrats have ruined this economy, our education system and foreign policy.

I'm OK with DeSantis. But Trump leans way too far left for me.
It's almost inevitable that he'll lose the House and maybe the senate within 2 years of his next term. Meaning the witch hunts will start all over.

I would never buy an EV. I wouldn't buy one now either way because as you correctly pointed out they aren't ready for prime time. But now that it's been pushed beyond all reason by the left and is a clear virtue signal I would never buy one in the future either

Me... well rather my husband.

We don't have time for the boondoggle, just fill up with gas and go

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

I'm far from being a tree hugger. If I bought one, it would be for 2 reasons.
I don't have to worry about buy gas when the oil companies go into a bust cycle
And to help make the country energy independent.

They're not a massive failure, BTW. And EV companies are employing a TON of American jobs. EV's are part of the American free market economy. How TF is that a bad thing?

I'm not anti oil, BTW. But last year and much of this year, oil companies, thanks to Joe Biden, made record profits while producing record low amounts of oil/gas. And also thanks to Joe Biden, those same oil companies are going to get billions in corporate subsidies. So we not only paid out the ass at the pump, but our tax dollars are going to make them even richer. Fuck Joe Biden.

I'm OK with DeSantis. But Trump leans way too far left for me.
It's almost inevitable that he'll lose the House and maybe the senate within 2 years of his next term. Meaning the witch hunts will start all over.
If he gets in and manages to get voter rolls cleaned and voter ID the Democrats will never win again.

Forum List

Back