If RFKjr is killed, is Biden criminally responsible? (Poll)

Should Joe Biden give RFKjr Secret Service protection?

• Yes

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • No

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters
Enemy democrats want to take secret service protection from Trump also. Democrats are done with elections. Assassinations are faster, more reliable and the democrat can run unopposed.
That's the next phase of the democrat's plan. As soon as they get the 12,000,000 illegals registered to vote and democrats have total political power then they go full Putin, their idol.

Nikki Haley got it and she didnt have a chance in hell.
He sent a 63 page report on why he needed it.
Despite those facts, he was the first candidate turned down in 6 decades.

Haley applied after two "swatting" incidents at her home.

There is simply no reason for RFK to have Secret Service protection. He's not a serious candidate for President. This article, written in late April, says he's on the ballot in 2 states, and has signatures for 7 more but hasn't completed the paperwork.

In addition to not being a serious candidate, there's this fact check from CNN.

"In reality, the vast majority of candidates in modern presidential primaries never receive Secret Service protection because they are not deemed “major” candidates – and it would be nearly unprecedented for even a major candidate to receive protection this early in a campaign if they did not already have it on account of currently or previously serving in the White House. A CNN review of presidential campaigns dating back to 1980 found that only then-Senator Barack Obama, who faced unique threats as a Black man with a realistic chance to become president, was granted Secret Service protection as early in a campaign as Kennedy is seeking it."

I can't imagine why a guy who now says a worm ate his brain, should be considered a serious candidate.

If so, I wish I was a tenth of a deadbeat, I would have millions of dollars

Why would YOU have millions of dollars, when Trump doesn't? Trump claims to have millions of dollars, but every time he has to come up with money, he gets his donors to pay it. Like his $100 million in legal bills.

$100 million dollars last year, and he hasn't won a single case. And every time his lawyers do what Trump tells them to do, not only does he lose, but his lawyers end up facing charges.

Haley applied after two "swatting" incidents at her home.

There is simply no reason for RFK to have Secret Service protection. He's not a serious candidate for President. This article, written in late April, says he's on the ballot in 2 states, and has signatures for 7 more but hasn't completed the paperwork.

In addition to not being a serious candidate, there's this fact check from CNN.

"In reality, the vast majority of candidates in modern presidential primaries never receive Secret Service protection because they are not deemed “major” candidates – and it would be nearly unprecedented for even a major candidate to receive protection this early in a campaign if they did not already have it on account of currently or previously serving in the White House. A CNN review of presidential campaigns dating back to 1980 found that only then-Senator Barack Obama, who faced unique threats as a Black man with a realistic chance to become president, was granted Secret Service protection as early in a campaign as Kennedy is seeking it."

I can't imagine why a guy who now says a worm ate his brain, should be considered a serious candidate.
Like the multiple death threats he received? One leading to an arrest at a campaign event where the person had guns?
STFU foreigner.

Like the multiple death threats he received? One leading to an arrest at a campaign event where the person had guns?
STFU foreigner.

Given that's it's the USA, it's not illegal for someone to have a gun. I'll bet there was more than one person at that event with a gun. He didn't threaten anyone or harm anyone, and he hadn't threatened the candidate. He was just a guy with a gun. Big whoop.

Other than having a fake ID, he wasn't even charged with anything.

Kennedy is wealthy. If he thinks he needs protection, let the rich asshole pay for it himself.

Given that's it's the USA, it's not illegal for someone to have a gun. I'll bet there was more than one person at that event with a gun. He didn't threaten anyone or harm anyone, and he hadn't threatened the candidate. He was just a guy with a gun. Big whoop.

Other than having a fake ID, he wasn't even charged with anything.

Kennedy is wealthy. If he thinks he needs protection, let the rich asshole pay for it himself.
It wasnt a fake id. It was a fake US Marshals badge. He faked being rfks security detail.
And he was arrested. 35K dollar fine. He also had crazy tik toks talking about fucking shit up or something like that.
As I said, STFU foreigner.

It wasnt a fake id. It was a fake US Marshals badge. He faked being rfks security detail.
And he was arrested. 35K dollar fine. He also had crazy tik toks talking about fucking shit up or something like that.
As I said, STFU foreigner.

Yes, impersonating a police officer is a federal offense, but you’re talking about thought crimes here. Until it becomes illegal to take a gun into a political event. You’ve got nothing on this guy other than a fake ID.

And, like I said: RFK can afford to buy his own fucking security. It is not up to the American taxpayer to fund Secret Service protection for every rich mental patient who decides to run for federal office no matter what his name is.

Since RFK already admits to having multiple neurological conditions and AFIB, he’s not fit enough to run for office in the first place.

Yes, impersonating a police officer is a federal offense, but you’re talking about thought crimes here. Until it becomes illegal to take a gun into a political event. You’ve got nothing on this guy other than a fake ID.

And, like I said: RFK can afford to buy his own fucking security. It is not up to the American taxpayer to fund Secret Service protection for every rich mental patient who decides to run for federal office no matter what his name is.

Since RFK already admits to having multiple neurological conditions and AFIB, he’s not fit enough to run for office in the first place.
So your justification for haley was because of threats. But RFK had multiple death threats and he had someone impersonating a federal marshall and acted like his security and he should just pay for his own lolz
Youre such a joke.
Fuck off foreigner.

Why would YOU have millions of dollars, when Trump doesn't? Trump claims to have millions of dollars, but every time he has to come up with money, he gets his donors to pay it. Like his $100 million in legal bills.

$100 million dollars last year, and he hasn't won a single case. And every time his lawyers do what Trump tells them to do, not only does he lose, but his lawyers end up facing charges.
You are stupid

1. Biden won't give RFKjr Secret Service protection.

2. If RFKjr is on the ballot Biden loses to Trump.

3. If RFKjr is killed by some crazed anti-Trumper (or the swamp) to "save democracy" is Biden criminally responsible?

(Nostradamus seems to say three Kennedy's were killed, just sayin')

This is not a "conspiracy theory" it is a political FACT via credible links and belongs in Politics.

Looks like no he is not.

It reads like secret service protection for presidential and vice presidential candidates is discretionary, not mandatory.

Forum List

Back