How Much $$$ have You Personally Made in the Stock Market since Biden took Office?

They began like I did. 10% of my pay each check, living within my means, you know, the American way.
When I began, you could spend or save 2 weeks' pay a month. It was up to you.

I usually spent 1/2 a weeks' pay and saved the rest.

What would that be? Hmm...37.5%...per month able to save.

That's not doable in today's climate for most people.

The housing, food, fuel, and utility costs take a greater percentage of peoples' income nowadays.

What about those just starting out in America, though? What about them?

What about those trying to make it in today's society, hmm?
Serious.

Educate Yourself
Get a Job.
Get Married.
Live in affordable Housing.
Save to buy a house.

You clowns think that young graduates should buy a 4+ bedroom house as their first Housing Adventure then bitch about High Housing Costs when they should be living at the Minimum, and EARN to move up.

And made them thar poh red states to follow suit, what a load.
That’s actually not far from the truth. It was the blue areas in red states that pressured the governors to follow suits.

I’m not going to say it was 100% the fault of blue cities, I’m just saying that most of it was because of blue cities or pressure from them. There were also some completely red states that did it on their own

Dow Jones total return under President Trump, from 1/20/17 to 1/19/2021 - 56.0%

Dow Jones total return under the stuttering shit missile, 1/20/21 to 3/8/24 - 24.8%

That includes 2022 when the stammering shit clown gets credited with pissing away $4 Trillion in American's wealth.

For fucks sake, do a little research. This isn't rocket science. It's a fucking disgrace to post ignorant shit like this.
If a president doesn’t deserve credit for good economic news then he can’t be blamed for bad economic news.

Conservatives can’t have it both ways.

If a president doesn’t deserve credit for good economic news then he can’t be blamed for bad economic news.

Conservatives can’t have it both ways.
And presidents don't run the oil companies, but then there's this:

"To that end, this order directs all executive departments and agencies (agencies) to immediately review and, as appropriate and consistent with applicable law, take action to address the promulgation of Federal regulationsand other actions during the last 4 years that conflict with these importantnational objectives, and to immediately commence work to confront theclimate crisis."

"Sec. 4. Arctic Refuge. (a) In light of the alleged legal deficiencies underlyingthe program, including the inadequacy of the environmental review requiredby the National Environmental Policy Act, the Secretary of the Interiorshall, as appropriate and consistent with applicable law, place a temporarymoratorium on all activities of the Federal Government relating to the implementation of the Coastal Plain Oil and Gas Leasing Program, as establishedby the Record of Decision signed August 17, 2020, in the Arctic NationalWildlife Refuge. The Secretary shall review the program and, as appropriateand consistent with applicable law, conduct a new, comprehensive analysisof the potential environmental impacts of the oil and gas program."

and this:
"Sec. 5. Accounting for the Benefits of Reducing Climate Pollution. (a) Itis essential that agencies capture the full costs of greenhouse gas emissionsas accurately as possible, including by taking global damages into account.Doing so facilitates sound decision-making, recognizes the breadth of climateimpacts, and supports the international leadership of the United States onclimate issues. The ‘‘social cost of carbon’’ (SCC), ‘‘social cost of nitrousoxide’’ (SCN), and ‘‘social cost of methane’’ (SCM) are estimates of themonetized damages associated with incremental increases in greenhousegas emissions. They are intended to include changes in net agriculturalproductivity, human health, property damage from increased flood risk,and the value of ecosystem services. An accurate social cost is essentialfor agencies to accurately determine the social benefits of reducing greenhouse gas emissions when conducting cost-benefit analyses of regulatoryand other actions."

and this:

"(c) Executive Order 13920 of May 1, 2020 (Securing the United StatesBulk-Power System), is hereby suspended for 90 days. The Secretary ofEnergy and the Director of OMB shall jointly consider whether to recommendthat a replacement order be issued."

and this:

"(d) The Presidential Memorandum of April 12, 2018 (Promoting DomesticManufacturing and Job Creation Policies and Procedures Relating to Implementation of Air Quality Standards), the Presidential Memorandum of October 19, 2018 (Promoting the Reliable Supply and Delivery of Water inthe West), and the Presidential Memorandum of February 19, 2020 (Developing and Delivering More Water Supplies in California), are hereby revoked."

Owait, I forgot the appliance thing:

"(iii) Job-Creating Appliance- and Building-Efficiency Standards: ‘‘EnergyConservation Program for Appliance Standards: Procedures for Use inNew or Revised Energy Conservation Standards and Test Procedures forConsumer Products and Commercial/Industrial Equipment,’’ 85 FR 8626(February 14, 2020), with major revisions proposed by March 2021 andany remaining revisions proposed by June 2021; ‘‘Energy ConservationProgram for Appliance Standards: Procedures for Evaluating Statutory Factors for Use in New or Revised Energy Conservation Standards,’’ 85 FR50937 (August 19, 2020), with major revisions proposed by March 2021and any remaining revisions proposed by June 2021; ‘‘Final DeterminationRegarding Energy Efficiency Improvements in the 2018 International EnergyConservation Code (IECC),’’ 84 FR 67435 (December 10, 2019), by May2021; ‘‘Final Determination Regarding Energy Efficiency Improvementsin ANSI/ASHRAE/IES Standard 90.1–2016: Energy Standard for Buildings,Except Low-Rise Residential Buildings,’’ 83 FR 8463 (February 27, 2018),by May 2021."

Biden did a big Bah Fongu to all Americans on Day 1 of his presidency.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back