Has Anyone Noticed That We Are In a RECESSION, Right Now ?

No DUMBASS
You posted a PROJECTION
I posted the actual factual data

But i'll tell you what
I posted data from 2014 to 2024 (aka HISTORY). And the only thing you are telling me, and everyone in this forum, is what an immature idiot you are by 1) posting disgusting pictures and 2) lying and posting MISinformation.

No harm done. I posted the correct facts. Now stop posting. Your 7th grade teacher will get mad at you.

Moderators here think that pictures of a dog licking a shit turd are appropriate for this forum. So much for any class/prestige this forum ever purported to have. Forum needs new mods.

Last edited:
Quarters less than +1.8 DP ?
They show EXACTLY THAT.

2015 Q1 - 3.6
2015 Q2 - 2.5
2015 Q3 - 1.6
2015 Q4 - 0.7

1714834735715.png

It aged fine. We're still in a RECESSION.
YOU said "WE'RE IN A RECESSION."

Demonstrably false.

Any other lies you dug up are only to prove a lie.
And like the existence of your intelligence. you can't prove a lie.
I said "WE'RE IN A RECESSION."

Demonstrably TRUE. :biggrin: According to latest reported GDP growth numbers from U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis of the US Dept of Commerce

And HERE is that demonstration >>>

What is a Recession ?​

In economics, a recession is defined as a decline in economic growth. More specifically, it is when an economy experiences two consecutive quarters of economic decline. This occurs when GDP falls in comparison to the previous quarter.

2023 Q3 - 4.9
2023 Q4 - 3.4
2024 Q1 - 1.3

I don't need to prove any lies. I just proved the TRUTH. No charge for the tutoring.

It aged fine. We're still in a RECESSION.

I said "WE'RE IN A RECESSION."

Demonstrably TRUE. :biggrin: According to latest reported GDP growth numbers from U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis of the US Dept of Commerce

And HERE is that demonstration >>>

What is a Recession ?​

In economics, a recession is defined as a decline in economic growth. More specifically, it is when an economy experiences two consecutive quarters of economic decline. This occurs when GDP falls in comparison to the previous quarter.

2023 Q3 - 4.9
2023 Q4 - 3.4
2024 Q1 - 1.3

I don't need to prove any lies. I just proved the TRUTH. No charge for the tutoring.
uh genius let me help you:

2023 Q3 + 4.9
2023 Q4 +3.4
2024 Q1 +1.3

Those are zero quarters with less gdp than the previous quarter. You may need some remedial math tutoring.

uh genius let me help you:

2023 Q3 + 4.9
2023 Q4 +3.4
2024 Q1 +1.3

Those are zero quarters with less gdp than the previous quarter. You may need some remedial math tutoring.
YOu need to go back to the 3rd grade. Zero quarters ? :rolleyes:
Try TWO of hem

1. 3.4 is less than 4.9
2. 1.3 is less than 3.4
DUH!

YOu need to go back to the 3rd grade. Zero quarters ? :rolleyes:
Try TWO of hem

1. 3.4 is less than 4.9
2. 1.3 is less than 3.4
DUH!
The 3.4% is on top of the 4.9% growth dumbass. Find your 3rd grade teacher and bitch slap her. She made you stupid. Green is the periods you are talking about. Red are the actual recessions.

1718051276803.png

Forum List

Back