Happy VE Day

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Happy V-E Day. On this day in 1945 Germany finally surrenders. Or as the Left today refer to it, a very dark day in history.
IMG_1019.jpeg

Happy V-E Day. On this day in 1945 Germany finally surrenders. Or as the Left today refer to it, a very dark day in history.
View attachment 943936

Oh! The war for freedom and liberty that not one male member of the Trump klan in America saw fit to volunteer to fight in? (Tradition continued to this day)

I have read that about 70,000,000 people (mostly civilians) died in World War II.

Man!!!

Human beings are such savages!

My favorite part was how Stalin took all the Soviets in jail, handed them a stick, and said charge the Germans or we shoot you now.
No wonder you talking rubbish... The main volume of Land Lease began to arrive in the USSR after the battle of Moscow and Stalingrad, when the radical turn in the war was formed. And the West realized then that USSR was the main force in the war against Nazism.

No wonder you talking rubbish... The main volume of Land Lease began to arrive in the USSR after the battle of Moscow and Stalingrad, when the radical turn in the war was formed. And the West realized then that USSR was the main force in the war against Nazism.
I’ll assume you’re not lying, you just are publicly educated and ignorant of history.
IMG_1042.jpeg

Stalin sucks!

1715349584954.jpeg

I have been trying to load pictures Ringo, managed this one, these were Dads medals the cap badge in the middle is the Coldstream Guards the flying pig above was the 30 Corps emblem and the all seeing eye was the Guards Armoured Divisional insignia, it was the Guards armoured spearheaded by the Irish Guards who tried to link up with our boys in Arnhem.

Last edited:
View attachment 944609
I have been trying to load pictures Ringo, managed this one, these were Dads medals the cap badge in the middle is the Coldstream Guards the flying pig above was the 30 Corps emblem and the all seeing eye was the Guards Armoured Divisional insignia, it was the Guards armoured spearheaded by the Irish Guards who tried to link up with our boys in Arnhem.
1715350167155.jpeg

Not the best quality picture Ringo but the man on the right was my Dad aged 22 just before deploying to France in 1944.

I’ll assume you’re not lying, you just are publicly educated and ignorant of history.
View attachment 944350

FYI, 90% of Lendlease materials went to England. 10% went to the Soviet Union. The vast majority of that 10% was delivered in 1943-1945, when the fate of the war was pretty much sealed.
Yes, even that small part that got to the USSR in 1941-45 is better than nothing, but in 1941-42, when the question was about the survival of the state and the Russian people, the USSR fought with what was made at the enterprises created in the USSR.
The USSR ended payments for delivered goods in 2006.
And when did England finish paying for Lendlease?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back