Guilt and weirdness.

Raynine

Gold Member
Oct 28, 2023
No reasonable person would find Bill or Hillary Clinton guilty of anything. No reasonable person would find Joe or Huner Biden guilty of anything. The only person that is guilty of anything is apparently the guy I voted for twice, Donald Trump. Well, I'll be a monkey's uncle! Why didn''t I think of that? Now that I know the only person that is guilty of anything is the guy I voted for I'm beginning to wonder if I am guilty of something. This seems weird to me.

No reasonable person would find Bill or Hillary Clinton guilty of anything. No reasonable person would find Joe or Huner Biden guilty of anything. The only person that is guilty of anything is apparently the guy I voted for twice, Donald Trump. Well, I'll be a monkey's uncle! Why didn''t I think of that? Now that I know the only person that is guilty of anything is the guy I voted for I'm beginning to wonder if I am guilty of something. This seems weird to me.
Not to worry, Dems will haul you into court, sit you in front of a judge and they'll make something up.

have you considered suicide??

have you considered suicide??

is that a yes or no??

if its yes we want to get you as much help as we can,,

Hmm.....a reasonable person wouldn't find Hunter Biden guilty of lying on the Form 4473, to purchase a firearm? A felony.

Bill and Hillary, as well as Joe Biden, have never broken the law, their record is spotless and their lives are the stuff of Hollywood legend. Someday movies will be made about all they have done for this great country.
:salute:

Bill and Hillary, as well as Joe Biden, have never broken the law, their record is spotless and their lives are the stuff of Hollywood legend. Someday movies will be made about all they have done for this great country.
:salute:
Just ask Haiti, a real world Clinton success story.

The legal process in America is pretty clear: Just prove it in a court of law and then nail them. But you do actually have to prove it.

Not having that go your way doesn't indicate corruption. It doesn't indicate a conspiracy. It just means it didn't go your way.

If you were the person being accused, you'd certainly want that.

The rest is partisan noise, ignorant fantasizing and armchair lawyering.

The legal process in America is pretty clear: Just prove it in a court of law and then nail them. But you do actually have to prove it.

Not having that go your way doesn't indicate corruption. It doesn't indicate a conspiracy. It just means it didn't go your way.

If you were the person being accused, you'd certainly want that.

The rest is partisan noise, ignorant fantasizing and armchair lawyering.
Basically

Provide the evidence with proven facts if you want to get Bill and Hillary and Joe.

You got Hunter on a gun felony.

You are on the way.

You’re guilty of falling for the scam

Not weird at all. Just shows you make bad choices. Tracks perfectly to me. :dunno:

Forum List

Back