Chiefs' Kicker Butker Slams Abortion, LBGT, and Biden's fake Catholicism in Commencement Address

I'm not trying to get them fired or ruin them... I'm just saying people who want to get people fired for what they say are anti free speech... can't you see the difference?...
Rambunctiou is right. Anti-vaxxers have the right to free speech in opposition, and the consequences can be expressed in free speech to remove them from their jobs so they don't infect as many people or be allowed to be held out as worthy opposites.

Rambunctiou is right. Anti-vaxxers have the right to free speech in opposition, and the consequences can be expressed in free speech to remove them from their jobs so they don't infect as many people or be allowed to be held out as worthy opposites.
Not in my America... life is not without risk... never will be... but life without being free and being dictated to is not the answer....

Not in my America... life is not without risk... never will be... but life without being free and being dictated to is not the answer....
Life is not unrestrained because physically and realistically it can't be.

You have the right to oppose vaxxes, if you so want, and don't have to get them.

You, however, have no constitutional right to hold a job at you will. If the company owner says "get the vax" and you don't, expect consequences.

Life is not unrestrained because physically and realistically it can't be.

You have the right to oppose vaxxes, if you so want, and don't have to get them.

You, however, have no constitutional right to hold a job at you will. If the company owner says "get the vax" and you don't, expect consequences.
I'm sorry but you are wrong... we can never allow that kind of bulling ever again from Washington... if you get fired because you are afraid of a vaccine you should be able to sue the shit out of your employer... which by the way is happening now... companies sports leagues an government institutions are successfully being sued...
Do you know where this kind of shit leads?... in Iran for example if you refused the vaccine you were put to death....

I'm sorry but you are wrong... we can never allow that kind of bulling ever again from Washington... if you get fired because you are afraid of a vaccine you should be able to sue the shit out of your employer... which by the way is happening now... companies sports leagues an government institutions are successfully being sued...
Do you know where this kind of shit leads?... in Iran for example if you refused the vaccine you were put to death....
You can whine and pine but will never shine on this issue.

It's the way it is, and your opinion will not affect the law's effect on you if you don't follow it.

You can whine and pine but will never shine on this issue.

It's the way it is, and your opinion will not affect the law's effect on you if you don't follow it.
The American people will never stand for that kind of reaction by government ever again for any reason... they were wrong every step of the way.... just like after Pearl Harbor and the way we treated Japanese Americans... it will never happen again...

The American people will never stand for that kind of reaction by government ever again for any reason... they were wrong every step of the way.... just like after Pearl Harbor and the way we treated Japanese Americans... it will never happen again...
Of course they will. The great majority of Americans believe DJT is a crook. Period! That will never change.

Forum List

Back