Zone1 Fallacies of Racists by Tim Wise

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Funny how people always try using Thomas Sowells silliness to argue againt blacks who talk about todays modern style of white racism. There are whites who disagree with Sowells nonsense.

Racism, Privilege and Denial: Healing White America's Blindspots, Part 1 of 2

Racism, Privilege and Denial: Healing White America's Blindspots, Part 2 of 2​

Tim Wise is one of America's living treasures.

May God continue to bless him.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
None of these "colorblind" conservatives will watch these videos.

None of these "colorblind" conservatives will watch these videos.
Who exactly are you expecting to watch 2 and a half hours of video for you? Talk about black privilege. We have all heard this “anti-racism” crap before. If there is something important in there that you want a discussion about, maybe try articulating it on your own?

My white privilege consists of the fact that people who do not know me look at my white skin and assume that I am reasonably intelligent and safe to be around. My white privilege has been earned. Most whites are reasonably intelligent and safe to be around.

NoRaceGuile.jpeg

Funny how people always try using Thomas Sowells silliness to argue againt blacks who talk about todays modern style of white racism. There are whites who disagree with Sowells nonsense.

Of course their are whites who disagree with Thomas Sowell. We see them all over Democrat controlled TV all day long.

Tim Wise is worth his weight in gold. I can listen to him talk for hours. :)

Tim Wise is worth his weight in gold. I can listen to him talk for hours. :)
Those who complain about white racism maintain that whites have benefited from the presence of Negroes, and that we have obligations to Negroes. This is not true at all. We would be better off if there were no Negroes here at all.

The crime rate would be much lower. The cost of our criminals justice system and our welfare system would be much lower. The downtown areas of our cities would not be crime infested slums.

They would be centers of civilization, known for museums, art galleries, libraries, book stores, atmospheric restaurants and taverns, and theaters and concert halls. It would be possible to attend a movie or a play, a symphony concert, or a ballet, walk two miles to get home, and be perfectly safe.

Those who complain about white racism maintain that whites have benefited from the presence of Negroes, and that we have obligations to Negroes. This is not true at all. We would be better off if there were no Negroes here at all.

The crime rate would be much lower. The cost of our criminals justice system and our welfare system would be much lower. The downtown areas of our cities would not be crime infested slums.

They would be centers of civilization, known for museums, art galleries, libraries, book stores, atmospheric restaurants and taverns, and theaters and concert halls. It would be possible to attend a movie or a play, a symphony concert, or a ballet, walk two miles to get home, and be perfectly safe.
I wish I had a quarter for every time I've heard this. Your ancestors bough us here against our will, and now you complain about it? Too bad. That train has already left the station.

I wish I had a quarter for every time I've heard this. Your ancestors bough us here against our will, and now you complain about it? Too bad. That train has already left the station.
Like I said. Hector is an idiot.

His opening remarks were illuminating as to his motivation

He all but said “ I get paid the same whether anyone attends my lecture or not”

Just what America needs - move money groveling guilt-ridden white influencers

You descend from white losers who ran away from Europe because they couldn't hack it. Whites commit the most crime and more crime happens in the white suburbs than in cities. Furthermore most cities are majority white. So shut your stupid racist ass up.

Last edited:

Libs normally go ballistic when I remind black Americans today how lucky they are that slavery once existed in the New World

You descend from white losers who ran away from Eurpe because they couldn't hack it. Whites commit the most crime and more crime happens in the white suburbs than in cities. Furthermore most cities are majority white. So shut your stupid racist ass up.
Thank you.

• Love
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back