Donald Trump is now blasting RFK Jr. for taking support from him

I’m not voting for Biden or Trump that is for sure, those two are an embarrassment to our country, I realize you must bid for your masters.
My masters? Do you think I get paid to do my civic duty? You must be a bigger retard than I give you credit for. :itsok:

RFK Jr is his name? Got a birth certificate to validate your point? No? Drivers license? No?
Didn't think so.

idiot's got to idiot.

FYI....for the future.....Robt is simply an abbreviation of Robert
Sure, it is in the 1880s. LOL A tip. When you find yourself in a hole, the best thing to do is stop digging. Go in peace. :itsok:

Well, you don't have to tell me the election was fair and honest, retard. You need to tell your fell retards. You know the ones who constantly whine about it?

Are you a retard? Why the hell would one waste his time telling other retards anything? How fucking stupid.

My masters? Do you think I get paid to do my civic duty? You must be a bigger retard than I give you credit for. :itsok:
You are smart enough to get paid by your masters, they know a retard like yourself will do what they want for free.

RFK Jr. is a Democrat 'Plant,' a Radical Left Liberal," Trump said in a three-part post on his Truth Social website late Friday.

"A Vote for Junior’ would essentially be a WASTED PROTEST VOTE, that could swing either way, but would only swing against the Democrats if Republicans knew the true story about him," Trump said.

Recent polls by Marist College and NBC News show Biden benefitting against Trump when other candidates are included on the ballot, including Kennedy and third-party aspirants Cornel West and Jill Stein.

I love the smell of Republican desperation with my morning coffee. Don't you?

A guy who hates vaccines, who thinks J6 insurgents did nothing wrong, a guy who believes in every single conspiracy theory would appeal more to Repubs than Dems. Who knew?
Im a Trump supporter but....all I can say to the big guy right how is Tough shit.....take it like a man and go out to meet the challenge.

JO

RFKJr is taking 2:1 votes from Trump compared to Biden.
Highly doubtful....don't put any stock in polls.

You don't need polls.

Use common sense. All the Biden voters are still pretty much there. If Biden's margin was legitimate last time ( forget the stealing thing for now ) he should be all set this time too.
It's that simple. Migration from one party to another is rare and very difficult to accomplish. Not gonna happen.

Polls? Don't waste you time with polls....as far as I can tell there isn't s single legitimate one left anywhere on this continent.

Last edited:
Highly doubtful....don't put any stock in polls.

You don't need polls.

Use common sense. All the Biden voters are still pretty much there. If Biden's margin was legitimate last time ( forget the stealing thing for now ) he should be all set this time too.
It's that simple. Migration from one party to another is rare and very difficult to accomplish. Not gonna happen.

Polls? Don't waste you time with polls....as far as I can tell there isn't s single legitimate one left anywhere in this continent.
If you understand polls and how they work, if you study the protocols, you learn which ones may be of use.

I agree with your 'common sense' approach tool.

If you understand polls and how they work, if you study the protocols, you learn which ones may be of use.

I agree with your 'common sense' approach tool.

I've done a little polling myself..... Far too often the affiliations seem to be the source of the desired results, this is not polling anymore. When too many left leaning polls get positive left leaning results and too many right wing polls do the same.....the RED FLAG is out and we need to rethink the accuracy of these systems.

Forum List

Back