Dog Lovers Thread

We are fostering a cattle dog blue heeler from the pound. He's still a puppy but he learned to stay and sit easily. He has ocd with wanting us to throw the ball constantly. he can jump really high in the air to get it and I looked up to see if there was dog sports for how a dog can jump to catch a ball. lol. They do have competitions on it. How fun. I want to adopt him now.

We are fostering a cattle dog blue heeler from the pound. He's still a puppy but he learned to stay and sit easily. He has ocd with wanting us to throw the ball constantly. he can jump really high in the air to get it and I looked up to see if there was dog sports for how a dog can jump to catch a ball. lol. They do have competitions on it. How fun. I want to adopt him now.

The Wife and I thought about fostering Boxers.....
The only problem is we would want to keep them all.
We're not allowed to have more than two dogs where we are now.
Once we move to the boonies we plan on having at least four.

Who is a good boy? :biggrin:

i7ts8qy.jpg

My stupid puppy Gadsden ate a pig ear chew today that was a good 8 inches by 3 inches.
He managed to eat it in 10 minutes. Of course I was worried that it was going to block off his digestive tract since it was tough as hell.
We called the emergency vet and they said to keep an eye on him for any signs of distress. Why do they always pull this shit on Sundays?
He's a bit bigger than he was in this pic.

IMG_3574.jpeg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back