Does Trump want to be imprisoned to gain votes?

LOL...

LOL... The blob doesn’t know jack shit. “fight downhill me boys”....that is how much he knows about military secrets.

More hilarity.

You seem to be really upset at the very real possibility of your blob going bye-bye.
I hope he does. Seriously. I hope they put him in jail and Ron DeSantis gets the nomination.

If that happens, you'll think that Trump wa a cake-walk. I live in Florida and I follow RDS. He is one mean sonuvabith. He don't play. He took down the biggest media empire in the world and didn't bat an eye.

You people are so stupid. Had you let Trump take his win instead of stealing it from him and installing THE most incompetent piece of shit in American History, you'd be near the end of Trump's administration, he would be crippled by the constant attacks from the DISGUSTING FILTH and you'd have a clear victory in sight for '24.

But, nope. You saw a chance to steal an election and install obama's (aka, the bastard sone of Frank Marshall Davis) puppet and now, not only are you going to lose the presidency, but we're going to tal the House with close to 300 seats, the Senate with close to 60, governorships and State Legislatures galore and maybe, just MAYBE, set the dimocrap scum party back by 50 years. You may never recover.

1715098540030.png

I hope he does. Seriously. I hope they put him in jail and Ron DeSantis gets the nomination.
Hmmm.... the human trafficking loser from Florida?
If that happens, you'll think that Trump wa a cake-walk. I live in Florida and I follow RDS. He is one mean sonuvabith. He don't play. He took down the biggest media empire in the world and didn't bat an eye.
LOL... The “sonuvabith” lost a bottle with Mickey Mouse.
You people are so stupid. Had you let Trump take his win instead of stealing it from him and installing THE most incompetent piece of shit in American History, you'd be near the end of Trump's administration, he would be crippled by the constant attacks from the DISGUSTING FILTH and you'd have a clear victory in sight for '24.
Ahh, more conspiracy theories. 2 posts ago you were whining about my not being an “adult”...and you’re here spinning baseless, hilarious, conspiracy theories.
But, nope. You saw a chance to steal an election and install obama's (aka, the bastard sone of Frank Marshall Davis) puppet and now, not only are you going to lose the presidency, but we're going to tal the House with close to 300 seats, the Senate with close to 60, governorships and State Legislatures galore and maybe, just MAYBE, set the dimocrap scum party back by 50 years. You may never recover.

View attachment 943287
We’ll see what happens in November. Glad to see you made the cardinal sin of actually putting down a marker though. 300 seats in the House eh? LOL

View attachment 943287
I can almost see the spittle from your slack jawed maw as you angrily wrote this.

Trump is the one shouting his mouth of all the time.... does Cohen need a gag order?

I think you need to do a little research. Cohen has a freaking podcast he does every night spewing his bullshit about Trump and the trial, he's making bank off of this charade, but not a damn word from the piece of shit left wing 'judge' about it. This whole thing is farce and a travesty from beginning to end.

I can almost see the spittle from your slack jawed maw as you angrily wrote this.
Putting on your makeup and posting, are you? Good to know you're trying to multi-task again. I understand a lobotomy can be a long recovery.

I guess it's better than being institutionalized for the rest of your life.......

Try some gummies. They might help

WTF is going on with the left? They spend time with foreign propaganda while the Country is going down the tubes. Does U.K. Yahoo really think Trump wants to go to jail?

"Trump Hints He's Willing To Violate Gag Order And Go To Jail"

Seems to me he's doing it deliberately, trying to make himself look like the victim so he can then attack the system and say they're going after him.
Don't know, sounds like he wants his constitutional right to free speech.

Putting on your makeup and posting, are you? Good to know you're trying to multi-task again. I understand a lobotomy can be a long recovery.

I guess it's better than being institutionalized for the rest of your life.......

Try some gummies. They might help
You talk like a fag, and your shit's all retarded.

Seems to me he's doing it deliberately, trying to make himself look like the victim so he can then attack the system and say they're going after him.
Could be worse, such as deliberately being a democracked

The Regime will have it's will be done. Biden supporters are laughably trying to blame Trump for going to jail when your Regime has taken a wrecking ball to the justice system to put him there. You are all a joke.
Well, we'll see if Trump has his daily outburst whining like a little bitch in the hallway after court. If he wants to go to the slammer he can attack Daniels after she handed his ass back to him with her testimony which is still ongoing.

He knows that "going to jail" only means a quick in and out with some great photo shoots to use for campaigning.

I think you need to do a little research. Cohen has a freaking podcast he does every night spewing his bullshit about Trump and the trial, he's making bank off of this charade, but not a damn word from the piece of shit left wing 'judge' about it. This whole thing is farce and a travesty from beginning to end.

There certainly is the desire to have him gagged too.

"Ajudge may place Donald Trump's former lawyer Michael Cohen under a gag order for his negative comments about the ex-president, two former federal prosecutors have said."

Forum List

Back