Zone1 Dems Panic Blacks Voting for Trump!

67E6D053-E734-4AB6-80C8-5AE5AA84797D.jpeg

Wrong. You see this is your problem, you are white and you are hoping to get enough blacks to vote for trump or republicans so that you can implement your racist agenda. I am black. I know black people, not imaginary blacks who you make up who want to support the right wing white nationalist agenda. Blacks will not be turning Republican because blacks like me stand opposed to the white racism in your party. Trump will get the same amount of support he got last time from blacks. Blacks will choose not to vote before they vote for trump, and you won't be getting any votes except a few impetuous young black voters who will not think things through before they shoot themselves in the foot.

Don't quit your day job Nostradamus.

This kind of claim won't do you any favors with people who think.

Uh, racism drips off of every one of your posts.
"Usually the black racist has been produced by the white racist. In most cases where you see it, it is the reaction to white racism, and if you analyze it closely, it's not really black racism... If we react to white racism with a violent reaction, to me that's not black racism. If you come to put a rope around my neck and I hang you for it, to me that's not racism. Yours is racism, but my reaction has nothing to do with racism..."
-- Malcolm X

The entitlement mentality of the white racist allows him or her to believe their racism is normal and that the response to their racism is racism because its a criticism of whites who are racist. All whites aren't racist and critcism of whites who are racists gets conflated by whites who are racists as a blanket accusation against every white person in order to be disingenuous. I harbor no resentment against all white people. I cannot stand nor will I tolerate white who are racists such as you and most of the other right wing trump supporting bastards in this forum.

Understand?

"Usually the black racist has been produced by the white racist. In most cases where you see it, it is the reaction to white racism, and if you analyze it closely, it's not really black racism... If we react to white racism with a violent reaction, to me that's not black racism. If you come to put a rope around my neck and I hang you for it, to me that's not racism. Yours is racism, but my reaction has nothing to do with racism..."
-- Malcolm X

The entitlement mentality of the white racist allows him or her to believe their racism is normal and that the response to their racism is racism because its a criticism of whites who are racist. All whites aren't racist and critcism of whites who are racists gets conflated by whites who are racists as a blanket accusation against every white person in order to be disingenuous. I harbor no resentment against all white people. I cannot stand nor will I tolerate white who are racists such as you and most of the other right wing trump supporting bastards in this forum.

Understand?
Yes we understand that you hate all white people except those who grovel at the alter of Black Social Justice. We also understand you have alienated everyone on this board and have convinced exactly NO ONE with your hateful racist diatribes. You have one faithful sidekick who is as whacko as you are.

Forum List

Back