CNN US : Biden : "I've made it clear that if the Israelis go into population centers [such as Rafah], we will not be supplying arms [4 the job]"

People do realize the US is NOT the only arms dealer in the world, right? Israel can get this stuff other places or build it themselves; at which point we lose our hold on their leash.

Fox News US : Biden : "I've made it clear that if the Israelis go into population centers [such as Rafah], we will not be supplying them the arms [for the job]"

i wonder why Biden seeks/enables the repeat of an Oct 7th attack by Palestinians on Israelis?

Fox News US : Biden : "I've made it clear that if the Israelis go into population centers [such as Rafah], we will not be supplying them the arms [for the job]"

i wonder why Biden seeks/enables the repeat of an Oct 7th attack by Palestinians on Israelis?
Errr, I'm pretty sure he.just signed a multi billion dollar aid package to Israel.

you interpret this as "biden wants more terrorism?"

sounds more like you are the one who wants more terrorism.

biden wants what every sane person in the world wants : return of the hostages and a 2 state solution, and , peacefan the rest of the world wants peace.

You’re not a peace fan. STOP!
give a Muslim fundamentalist a peace offer, and they'll shred it with their knives.

You advocate for more mass murder of innocents. This is the opposite of peace.
the Israelis are known to throw leaflets over an area before levelling it.
it is most likely Hamas who keeps those civilians there (how, i don't know),
to become "involuntary martyrs" (and power their PR campaigns).

You want Genocide Joe to blow Bibi everyday as you do. Traitor!

you're an ostrich at best, and a terrorism supporter at worst.
fortunately i'm not afraid of you.

biden wants what every sane person in the world wants : return of the hostages and a 2 state solution, and , peacefan the rest of the world wants peace.
not the hamas core. they have publicly stated that they want the Oct 7th attacks be put on repeat.
and that's intolerable in my view, AS IS the eagerness by which Palestinians train their youths to be suicide-capable soldiers.

give a Muslim fundamentalist a peace offer, and they'll shred it with their knives.

the Israelis are known to throw leaflets over an area before levelling it.
it is most likely Hamas who keeps those civilians there (how, i don't know),
to become "involuntary martyrs" (and power their PR campaigns).

you're an ostrich at best, and a terrorism supporter at worst.
fortunately i'm not afraid of you.
Proving you are a violent warmonger.

Change your screen name to Attila the Hun.

Good Cop . Bad Cop .
Scripted .
They’ll never understand. They’ve consumed so much war propaganda their minds have turned to mush.

Whatever the criminals in the State and Oligarchy tell them, they believe.

Not every sane Person wants a two state solution, Palestinians do not exist, they are arabs, some peaceful, but Iran/Hamas who control everything in the area want the total destruction of Israel!

People do realize the US is NOT the only arms dealer in the world, right? Israel can get this stuff other places or build it themselves; at which point we lose our hold on their leash.
Yes agreed...

But US's Veto on the UN is keeping a lot of crap off Isreal...

EU is under pressure from it's people to Boycott selected Israeli products...

US is the ones protecting Isreal internationally without US protection Isreal would have been forced to cut out the illegal sttlers a long time ago. They would have been pushed to implement the peace accords and the region IMHO would be far more stable..

Not every sane Person wants a two state solution, Palestinians do not exist, they are arabs, some peaceful, but Iran/Hamas who control everything in the area want the total destruction of Israel!
And there are Israelis in who want the total destruction of Palestine...

There are extreme elements on both sides...

Difference was that Hamas were meant to got rid of with a democratic vote until Oct 7th... Fatah was polling ahead of Hamas and they want peace...

You deny your a warmonger, yet all your posts prove it.

Crazy! :uhoh3: :cuckoo: :ahole-1:
peace requires militaries and police forces to get maintained on a daily basis.
i'm a realist, not an asshole at all, but when an enemy tries to spit me in the face, i dodge and counter-attack.
and the Muslims, with their badly-hidden regional domination desires in Iran and elsewhere,
nor the Chinese, with their even worse-hidden global domination desires,
have done nothing else but stall negotiations and advance things like nuclear weapons research.

my screen name is appropriate, but i'm a hawk, not a dove.
this to prevent that major victory that the sneaky BRICS nations and their allies desire.
a victory that would hurt many innocent people over here (who individually have only the tiniest choice in who rules us).

The destruction of Iran/Hamas would save more lives than it would take in the long run, pipe down child!
By the way you think the genocide of
5 million Palestinians
88.5 million Irans

will solve the problem...

You can't see any problems that might occur if that happens? None at all....

Forum List

Back