Cigarette smoking on the increase

No, it's a reason why people sneak smokes in the bathroom in places where there are bans, and in the urinal or toilet is safer than into the trash bin.
It's also a reason why we find Hypodermic needles in parks. Addicts are addicts.

It's also a reason why we find Hypodermic needles in parks. Addicts are addicts.
Sorry, but I don't equate heroin use with cigarette use.

Also, the needles are always hidden under the lid of the toilet clean water tank in the bathroom.

My dad told me it was only 25 cents for a pack of cigarettes when he was a teenager.
Hiding in Plain Sight of the Blinded

Americans are educated to ignore contradictory facts, instead of realizing that one of them cannot be the truth. How could R.J. Reynolds buy a giant like Nabisco, when smoking was decreasing? They also bought the maker of Lucky Strikes.

The answer is not that it wasn't decreasing; it can only be that RJR's profit margin had increased 10 times (1,000 %), hidden behind the massive increase in cigarette taxes (which themselves funded toxic government programs).

1712094885737.png

It is surprising to me that smoking is increasing considering all the health problems associated with this habit. I guess many people are not concerned how it negatively affects their lives.

Three times as many people die from diabetes. Are you concerned when you see someone eat a Snickers bar? Why not?

I rarely see people smoking anymore.
Used to be….any time, any place and you were rude to ask a smoker to stop

Now, no public smoking even in parks, beaches, stadiums

I can’t see how smoking can be increasing
I’m thinking that it just reached such an all-time low that it just bottomed out and now a teeny tiny increase still registers as an increase

It is surprising to me that smoking is increasing considering all the health problems associated with this habit. I guess many people are not concerned how it negatively affects their lives.

The full effects from smoking are invariably long term and younger people probably have little idea how dangerous smoking is .
This is not true in the same way of other drugs , including over consumption of alcohol , which all work "immediately" .

BUT life is intentionally ruled by PROJECT CHAOS and this level of mind control ensures high stress , hysteria , panic etc
One assumed escape route is drugs ,.
Just one defection strategy, planned or not .

I’m thinking that it just reached such an all-time low that it just bottomed out and now a teeny tiny increase still registers as an increase

I grew up at a time that anywhere you went there were smokers. I hardly noticed the smell
Now, I double take if I see someone smoking

One of the greatest health success stories, the other would be seat belts

I grew up at a time that anywhere you went there were smokers. I hardly noticed the smell
Now, I double take if I see someone smoking

One of the greatest health success stories, the other would be seat belts
Yet both smoking and not wearing seat belts are two areas where the least number of folk die of.

Forum List

Back