Breaking --Shock UK Election results

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
There is confusion and distress across the country today as the UK concludes voting in the local elections.
Seasoned observers are stating that they have never seen anything like it.
Here are the facts. The conservatives have taken an almighty beating from North to South and East to West.
They have been hammered and lost more than half of their candidates as Britain rises in revulsion against a cruel and corrupt regime.

But what is the story behind the figures. ?

Here it is. Despite a conservative thrashing there have been no calls for a stolen election. Not one.
Candidates shook hands at the count and wished each other well.

Britan is waking up to the fact that British Cons are higher calibre people than their American brethren.
Many of us are finding that hard to process. But we dont have a trump or a Lake or a Moscow Marge.
America will always have a problem when they elect infantile beings.

There is confusion and distress across the country today as the UK concludes voting in the local elections.
Here are the facts. The conservatives have taken an almighty beating from North to South and East to West.
They have been hammered and lost more than half of their candidates as Britain rises in revulsion against a cruel and corrupt regime.

Here it is. Despite a conservative thrashing there have been no calls for a stolen election. Not one.

Britan is waking up to the fact that British Cons are higher calibre people than their American brethren.
Many of us are finding that hard to process. But we dont have a trump or a Lake or a Moscow Marge.

I saw how the Blackpool elections womped the Tories. They are writing how this is "historic"

I also suspect the same here in the States come November.

More Turdy garbage
Results are exactly as per forecast and expectation .
Opposition parties are being favoured everywhere presently .
However , economic conditions will worsen hugely from now on and whatever party that is in power will suffer . In a sense it is

smart to be out of power for a few years .
Far too subtle for our resident Tithead

Best wishes to I your beautiful country Tommy. I hope things improve to your satisfaction. The English people have been good to America for many years since WWII. My grandfather's family were from the British Isles and arrived here in 1619 at Plymouth Rock in what is now the state of Masschusetts.

Best wishes to I your beautiful country Tommy. I hope things improve to your satisfaction. The English people have been good to America for many years since WWII. My grandfather's family were from the British Isles and arrived here in 1619 at Plymouth Rock in what is now the state of Masschusetts.
It will take a long while to repair the mess over here.

Sign us up for more of this!!

1dcf7a888e453f5e29a5b76ff7acfac0_768x0.png

They just re-elected one of the freaks who is fucking up the entire island.

Forum List

Back