black man killed at traffic stop mineapolis

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

another non complient man who tried to run over cop. i se why he got shot., over traffic stop.

another non complient man who tried to run over cop. i se why he got shot., over traffic stop.
Another one bites the dust, another one bites the dust -- and another one gone and another one gone -- another one bites the dust.

Now, shoot his idiot family and "racial justice" whatever. Carpe diem!
yes here you go

and he had warrant and wouldnt comply with drive away with both cops falling of car getting scrapped up/ they shot at car to stop it and a bullet got the guy. dude got himself killed.

I feel for that cop. How many years are they going to lock him up for doing his job.

Another shining child of Obama… warrant for violated a restraining order! The article doesn’t say what that is? My guess is he committed domestic violence on his GF or baby mother. Not such a great guy!

He was ordered out of the car and he decided to flee! High speed chases are dangerous to all involved including the general public.

Once again Blacks cry for special treatment. This guy caused his own death and they want to persecute and innocent cop for it. They will March and riot and weak leftist AG will give in!

I'm amazed Minneapolis can still find anybody to be cops at all. It's a shithole now.

At the very least the police should be able to force the family to reimburse them for the bullets.

The surest way for a black person to die violently in this country is to live in a place run by DemoKKKrats.

Forum List

Back