Big test for Anthony Edwards and the T-Wolves tonight. Rudy Gobert is out.

No, you are locked in at what you bet it at. I think this Wolves team can win it all, but I have a larger bet on the Celtics, as I think it is their turn this year.

History would say it's Boston's turn but I don't think they are good enough. They're only good enough to win the East.

I think the Wolves are going to win it all too but I haven't seen OKC play the Mavs yet

I think the Celtics will have too easy a run to the finals, where the West champion will have earned their way in, as Dallas and OKC are both good teams and either will give the Wolves a fight.

I'm not going to be surprised if the West has the champion again this year.

I threw $20 on the Wolves to win it all at +1100, now it is down to +320 odds.
Nice! If the T-Wolves play defense like they did last night I think you're looking pretty good. Holy shit it looked like they had seven people on the floor. I knew about Edwards but I didn't know they could defend like that.

Nice! If the T-Wolves play defense like they did last night I think you're looking pretty good. Holy shit it looked like they had seven people on the floor. I knew about Edwards but I didn't know they could defend like that.
They were missing their best defender, Rudy Gobert was at the hospital as wife was having his kid.

Forum List

Back