Biden Targets Florida And Texas

Drink bleach, eat horse paste, stick uv light up one's ass. What a mess.

Dr. Fauci said get vaccinated and they didn't believe him.

Trump, Joe Rogan and Aaron Rogers say try ivermectin? No problem.

When taken above the therapeutic dose, increased concentrations of ivermectin may overwhelm the ability of the P- glycoprotein pumps to keep it out of the CNS by saturating the pump. This can lead to neurotoxic effects such as ataxia, tremors, myoclonus, seizures, encephalopathy, and coma.

Also, how many of the anti vaxers are now on Ozempic?

Trump was that bad. It was better to just not make a mistake. Trump was flailing in the wind over covid. Telling people to drink bleach. It was sad.

Plus because of the pandemic, we mailed ballots to every registered voter in Michigan. We made it real easy for lazy voters to vote.
I think I've spotted where you went off the beaten path. You think TRUMP! said to drink bleach. That's a stupid thing to believe.

I've heard it said that leaders either (a) divide and conquer or (b) unite people. Neither Biden nor Trump's path to success is option (b). If they're not doing either then they're no leader at all.

I think I've spotted where you went off the beaten path. You think TRUMP! said to drink bleach. That's a stupid thing to believe.
Oh he said it, and did this

1717090021692.png

What a fucking retard. I mean you

Oh he said it, and did this

View attachment 954166

What a fucking retard. I mean you
You're shouting that from way out in left field. He never said it, and what's with pointing up? Was that when Hillary asked where the sun typically is during the day because she was confused? Tell you what, post the quote and who quoted him saying it, if you really believe it out there in the fever swamp.

You're shouting that from way out in left field. He never said it, and what's with pointing up? Was that when Hillary asked where the sun typically is during the day because she was confused? Tell you what, post the quote and who quoted him saying it, if you really believe it out there in the fever swamp.
Prove he didn't say it. Show us what a retard he is by posting what he actually said.

We even know why he said it. Because he only has a 30 second attention span. They briefed him and that's what he heard. He's an idiot and so are his followers who drank the bleach. I mean coolaid.

You can't see the truth. That's why I call you a not see.

US President Donald Trump has been lambasted by the medical community after suggesting research into whether coronavirus might be treated by injecting disinfectant into the body.

He also appeared to propose irradiating patients' bodies with UV light, an idea dismissed by a doctor at the briefing.

Another of his officials had moments earlier said sunlight and disinfectant were known to kill the infection.

"So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous - whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light," the president said, turning to Dr Deborah Birx, the White House coronavirus response co-ordinator, "and I think you said that hasn't been checked but you're going to test it.
"And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside of the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you're going to test that too. Sounds interesting,"

"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?
"So it'd be interesting to check that."
Pointing to his head, Mr Trump went on: "I'm not a doctor. But I'm, like, a person that has a good you-know-what."

No Mr President you don't have a good (not being able to come up with the right word for mind) you know what.

You can't see the truth. That's why I call you a not see.

US President Donald Trump has been lambasted by the medical community after suggesting research into whether coronavirus might be treated by injecting disinfectant into the body.

He also appeared to propose irradiating patients' bodies with UV light, an idea dismissed by a doctor at the briefing.

Another of his officials had moments earlier said sunlight and disinfectant were known to kill the infection.
You have failed in your quest to prove he said to drink bleach. I knew you would, but am surprised you attempted to, because you should have known he didn't. Has the fever swamp really gotten that bad?

"So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous - whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light," the president said, turning to Dr Deborah Birx, the White House coronavirus response co-ordinator, "and I think you said that hasn't been checked but you're going to test it.
"And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside of the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you're going to test that too. Sounds interesting,"

"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?
Pointing to his head, Mr Trump went on: "I'm not a doctor. But I'm, like, a person that has a good you-know-what."

No Mr President you don't have a good (not being able to come up with the right word for mind) you know what.
There's nothing in there about drinking bleach. If you can see it, you're imagining it. Heck, he's not even telling anyone to do anything.

There's nothing in there about drinking bleach. If you can see it, you're imagining it. Heck, he's not even telling anyone to do anything.
A useful idiot spreading partisan propaganda. Biden is lost without such foot soldiers.

You have failed in your quest to prove he said to drink bleach. I knew you would, but am surprised you attempted to, because you should have known he didn't. Has the fever swamp really gotten that bad?
Trump overheard someone say sunlight and disinfectant were known to kill the infection.

His numbers were falling because he ignored Covid like the dinner check. He had to show up to one press conference and assure people he was doing something about it. So he got up and said

"So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous - whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light," "and I think you said that hasn't been checked but you're going to test it. WRONG!

injection inside or almost a cleaning?

A useful idiot spreading partisan propaganda. Biden is lost without such foot soldiers.

You go to Trump rallies to listen to a useful idiot. Useful idiot is what Putin calls Trump.

In the 2016 election, Donald Trump won men by 11 percentage points (52% to 41%) while Hillary Clinton won women by 15 points (54% to 39%). In the 2018 election, Democrats substantially narrowed the gap with men (50% of men voted for Democratic candidates, 48% for Republican candidates) while maintaining an 18-point lead among women. In the 2020 election, men again divided nearly evenly (50% Trump, 48% Biden), while Biden’s advantage narrowed to 11 points among women (55% to 44%).

And you have abortion working against you this year.

Trump overheard someone say sunlight and disinfectant were known to kill the infection.

His numbers were falling because he ignored Covid like the dinner check. He had to show up to one press conference and assure people he was doing something about it. So he got up and said

"So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous - whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light," "and I think you said that hasn't been checked but you're going to test it. WRONG!

The bottom line remains, he didn't say what you accused him of saying. You just made that up.

The bottom line remains, he didn't say what you accused him of saying. You just made that up.

April 2020

Doctors warned the president's idea could have fatal results.
Pulmonologist Dr Vin Gupta told NBC News: "This notion of injecting or ingesting any type of cleansing product into the body is irresponsible and it's dangerous.

"As a physician, I can't recommend injecting disinfectant into the lungs or using UV radiation inside the body to treat Covid-19.
"Don't take medical advice from Trump."

"Calls to poison centres increased sharply at the beginning of March 2020 for exposures to both cleaners and disinfectants,"

April 2020

Doctors warned the president's idea could have fatal results.
Pulmonologist Dr Vin Gupta told NBC News: "This notion of injecting or ingesting any type of cleansing product into the body is irresponsible and it's dangerous.

"As a physician, I can't recommend injecting disinfectant into the lungs or using UV radiation inside the body to treat Covid-19.
"Don't take medical advice from Trump."

"Calls to poison centres increased sharply at the beginning of March 2020 for exposures to both cleaners and disinfectants,"
Still don't see anything about drinking bleach. Just admit it, he didn't say it, you just made it up.

Forum List

Back