Attention Liberals - An AR-15 is NOT a Machine Gun

Here's a video, dumbed-down low enough, that even you idiots should get it. After you view it, you'll be armed with some valuable information you can use to correct your lying Congressman who's trying to outlaw them. Thanks.

I do not believe they should be outlawed, but I do not see the need of one either, so each their own, but again seeing you are slow in the head I did state they should not be outlawed...

Quote = "But in the 10 years since the previous ban lapsed, even gun control advocates acknowledge a larger truth: The law that barred the sale of assault weapons from 1994 to 2004 made little difference."

"In 2012, only 322 people were murdered with any kind of rifle, F.B.I. data shows."

NY Times = http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/14/sunday-review/the-assault-weapon-myth.html?_r=0

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Cites and references are at bottom of link.

Gun Facts | Gun Control and Crime

Quote =
  • 71% of gunshot victims had previous arrest records.
  • 64% had been convicted of a crime.
  • Each had an average of 11 prior arrests. 1, 2
  • 63% of victims had criminal histories and 73% of that group knew their assailant (twice as often as victims without criminal histories). 3
  • 74% of homicides during the commission of a felony involve guns.

"Fact: Washington DC has essentially banned gun ownership since 1976 11 and has a murder rate of 56.9 per 100,000. Across the river in Arlington, Virginia, gun ownership is less restricted. There, the murder rate is just 1.6 per 100,000, less than three percent of the Washington, DC rate."

"Fact: In 1982, Kennesaw, GA passed a law requiring heads of households to keep at least one firearm in the house. The residential burglary rate dropped 89% the following year."

"Fact: 90% of all violent crimes in the U.S. do not involve firearms of any type."

------------------------------------------------------

Shadow 355

Quote = "But in the 10 years since the previous ban lapsed, even gun control advocates acknowledge a larger truth: The law that barred the sale of assault weapons from 1994 to 2004 made little difference."

"In 2012, only 322 people were murdered with any kind of rifle, F.B.I. data shows."

NY Times = http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/14/sunday-review/the-assault-weapon-myth.html?_r=0

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Cites and references are at bottom of link.

Gun Facts | Gun Control and Crime

Quote =
  • 71% of gunshot victims had previous arrest records.
  • 64% had been convicted of a crime.
  • Each had an average of 11 prior arrests. 1, 2
  • 63% of victims had criminal histories and 73% of that group knew their assailant (twice as often as victims without criminal histories). 3
  • 74% of homicides during the commission of a felony involve guns.

"Fact: Washington DC has essentially banned gun ownership since 1976 11 and has a murder rate of 56.9 per 100,000. Across the river in Arlington, Virginia, gun ownership is less restricted. There, the murder rate is just 1.6 per 100,000, less than three percent of the Washington, DC rate."

"Fact: In 1982, Kennesaw, GA passed a law requiring heads of households to keep at least one firearm in the house. The residential burglary rate dropped 89% the following year."

"Fact: 90% of all violent crimes in the U.S. do not involve firearms of any type."

------------------------------------------------------

Shadow 355

Fact: this fails as a confusion of correlation and causation fallacy.

Here's a video, dumbed-down low enough, that even you idiots should get it. After you view it, you'll be armed with some valuable information you can use to correct your lying Congressman who's trying to outlaw them. Thanks.

I do not believe they should be outlawed, but I do not see the need of one either, so each their own, but again seeing you are slow in the head I did state they should not be outlawed...

Where were you educated?
Publicly I'm sure

Many liberals despise any manner of private gun ownership via ignorance. They just bark that "guns are made for killing and thus have no place in civilized society and therefore, only the military and law enforcement should own them.
My fiancé was a gun-hating/fearing liberal until I educated her about proper gun ownership, safety, how to use them and took her to a gun range where she experienced how safety conscious the staff and weapons users were. Seeing the home safety measures I have in place, she was not only satisfied with everything, but has become an excellent shot at the range.
Of course, her latest question on the matter did set me back a bit. She asked, "when can I blow something up?"
Sorry dear, hand grenades are illegal.

Many liberals despise any manner of private gun ownership via ignorance. They just bark that "guns are made for killing and thus have no place in civilized society and therefore, only the military and law enforcement should own them.
My fiancé was a gun-hating/fearing liberal until I educated her about proper gun ownership, safety, how to use them and took her to a gun range where she experienced how safety conscious the staff and weapons users were. Seeing the home safety measures I have in place, she was not only satisfied with everything, but has become an excellent shot at the range.
Of course, her latest question on the matter did set me back a bit. She asked, "when can I blow something up?"

But if you live in Europe, or Japan....their criminals use grenades all the time....Sweden had a huge problem with grenades over the summer and Japan's Yakuza like to use them when they decide to kill each other.......

There are 3,750,000 AR-15s in private hands in the United States.....

About 2-3 are used each year for crime of any kind......

therefore the other 3,749,998 which were used responsibly and not to commit crime of any kind......must be banned.....

gun grabber logic.....

Here...some more truth, facts and reality for the gun grabbers...

How Many Assault Weapons Are There in America? How Much Would It Cost the Government To Buy Them Back?

Add everything together, make all the necessary caveats, carry the two, and we reach the conclusion that there are somewhere around 3,750,000 AR-15-type rifles in the United States today. If there are around 310 million firearms in the USA today, that means these auto-loading assault-style rifles make up around 1 percent of the total arsenal.

And again........how many are used in any kind of crime each year?

But if you live in Europe, or Japan....their criminals use grenades all the time....Sweden had a huge problem with grenades over the summer and Japan's Yakuza like to use them when they decide to kill each other.......
Yeah. I recall a religious nutcase using poisonous gas in a subway in Japan, awhile back. Bottom line, if you want to kill a lot of people, there are better ways to do it than a firearm.

Dumb fucks, no other industrial nation has the kill rate from guns that the US has. That is a fact. But we all know that the solution to that is to get more guns out on the street.

AR's and the other assault weapons were designed to kill humans. Simple fact. And the people like we have here on the wingnut special talk incessantly about their desire to shoot a few dozen liberals or 'thugs, or anyone that is a bit different in some way from them. Quite a disgusting and contemptible bunch,.

Guns can't be outlawed outright, so the gun grabbers will go after guns one law at a time till even b.b. guns are outlawed. Still waiting for hillary rotten clinton and her husband bill to lead the way by ordering their secret service body guards to disarm first.

Dumb fucks, no other industrial nation has the kill rate from guns that the US has. That is a fact. But we all know that the solution to that is to get more guns out on the street.

AR's and the other assault weapons were designed to kill humans. Simple fact. And the people like we have here on the wingnut special talk incessantly about their desire to shoot a few dozen liberals or 'thugs, or anyone that is a bit different in some way from them. Quite a disgusting and contemptible bunch,.

And no other country has a failed diversity experiment either, although Germany is asking for it

-Geaux

Ghetto thugs kill far more with pistols.

There is operationally NO difference between a supposed Assault weapon version of a firearm and a regular magazine feed semi automatic.

Forum List

Back