Are the debates already rigged? How?

I know what a Medicare Wellness visit is. It has NOTHING to do with the Affordable Care Act, its MEDICARE.

Trump will not end them dumbass.

It has everything to do with the ACA, since the ACA created it. Trump and the GOP have tried to repeal coverage for Medicare wellness visits many times and they’ll no doubt try again.

It has everything to do with the ACA, since the ACA created it. Trump and the GOP have tried to repeal coverage for Medicare wellness visits many times and they’ll no doubt try again.
MEDICARE and the ACA are two different health programs.

The ACA did NOT create Wellness visits nor Medicare dumbass.

Trump did not say he will end Wellness visits LIAR.

Medicare is going bankrupt, and Biden and the democrats are not fixing it.

MEDICARE and the ACA are two different health programs.

The ACA did NOT create Wellness visits nor Medicare dumbass.

The ACA is a law. It includes major reforms to Medicare, Medicaid, and other programs, while also famously creating some new ones.

Section 4103 of the ACA created the Medicare annual wellness visit.

Trump did not say he will end Wellness visits LIAR.

He said he would repeal the ACA. Which means repealing Section 4103 and eliminating Medicare’s annual wellness visit.

Medicare is going bankrupt, and Biden and the democrats are not fixing it.

Real per beneficiary cost growth in Medicare has been zero since the Dems reformed the program (via the ACA) in 2010.

I don’t care about the test, but I do care that the guy running the country would be incapable of passing it.

I can’t wait for the ACA to be repealed. I don’t know of anybody who has benefitted from it(too expensive unless you are very poor) and repealing it would lower my taxes.
Hilarious stupid fuckup

I don’t care about the test, but I do care that the guy running the country would be incapable of passing it.

I can’t wait for the ACA to be repealed. I don’t know of anybody who has benefitted from it(too expensive unless you are very poor) and repealing it would lower my taxes.
25 million people benefit from the PPACA law.

The ACA is a law. It includes major reforms to Medicare, Medicaid, and other programs, while also famously creating some new ones.
Section 4103 of the ACA created the Medicare annual wellness visit.
He said he would repeal the ACA. Which means repealing Section 4103 and eliminating Medicare’s annual wellness visit.Real per beneficiary cost growth in Medicare has been zero since the Dems reformed the program (via the ACA) in 2010.
1. Bullshit. The ACA has nothing to do with Medicare wellness visits. They were always there.
2. Trump said he would replace ACA with something better.
3. Repealing the ACA has zero effect on Medicare or the wellness checks.

1. Bullshit. The ACA has nothing to do with Medicare wellness visits. They were always there.
2. Trump said he would replace ACA with something better.
3. Repealing the ACA has zero effect on Medicare or the wellness checks.

The ACA created Medicare's annual wellness visit. It wasn't always there, and won't be there any longer if the ACA is repealed.

LOL!

Rigged? Don't say!:rolleyes:

1716605541632.png

Forum List

Back