Zone1 any oneness pentecostals here?

I never heard of it either. I am about to go look it up.
Oneness Pentecostals hold no belief in Trinity, i.e., Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Jesus is not merely Son, he is God. An analogy they sometimes use is that Jesus was the whole in the same way a bubble is always part of the air around it. We see the outline of the bubble in the whole.

I do not know everything about the Pentecostal claims of faith,

but the reason that Pentecostals reject the Trinity is simply because they do not see scripture that describes Jesus Christ as

- Co - Eternal Son

nor as Co - Equal Son
nor as Co - Omnipresent Son

the major difference is that Trinitarian believers do not believe that Jesus Christ existed previously - as only a mere prophetic promise in the mind of God - But Trinitarians believe that Jesus always was evident and clearly existing in the Old Testament as - Co - Eternal Son ...

Pentecostals attempt in their faith to hold to the scripture evidence that Jesus Christ existed previously - as only a prophetic promise in the mind of God and that he came out of God and returns back to God, and a manifestation and form of God - that can appear physically visible and disappear into spiritual -

and was not eternally existing as second person - externally eternally - outside of God as a second person as - Co - Eternal Son.

nor as Co - Equal Son
nor as Co - Omnipresent Son

Pentecostals do believe that Jesus is Equal to God - he is Omnipresent and Eternal but not " CO " plurally Eternal as a second eternal person but rather a visible manifestation of God -

God made flesh - born out of the spirit of the holy - the father whom is himself a Spirit God - invisible

regarding the trinity, the Pentecostals are more in agreement with the manuscripts of the Bible

the Bible clarifies that in " diverse - different manners " God has manifested himself, in the past history - Old Testament, But these many, many previous manifestations of God throughout history

these are not the APPEARING OF GOD’S ONLY BORN SON,

Heb 1:1 – 2 explains from the MANUSCRIPTS

Heb 1:1 Many ways also various ways long ago the God spoke to their fathers in the prophets

2 unto these last of days of these he spoke to them in his son upon whom is given heir, of whom also this is forever made / done

Last edited:
My Mom took me to a Pentacostal service once when I was a kid. Whoa those folks were hard core!

Dispensationalism has become popular within American evangelicalism. It is commonly found in nondenominational Bible churches, as well as Baptist, Pentecostal, and Charismatic groups. Conversely, Protestant denominations that embrace covenant theology as a whole tend to reject dispensationalism.

Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia › wiki
Dispensationalism - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back